For the people who want to come at Greece for vacations

Escordia

Who cares about you? I have watched you at the GOST and all the time say philoshopic bullsh1ts only to grow some.... reputation.

Haha .... How it seems you cand tell somoenes intent.. And what i say i believe. Truth or not , you cant keep up with our valid statements and you just say random things to just post . I am sorry , Gerero.

so the truth is:

1st you flame cause you cant prove what you write with right statements

2nd you are a racist

3rd you are still underaged cause u didnt mention anything from working factions only what u hear from TV and old ppl

4th you are the kind of Greek that i say they must avoid

1) What the fack am i doing so much time now? I speak with totally right statements.

2) I am free to believe whatever i want. This is the democrasy but i forgot that there in Japan you dont know what it is.

3) Any proofs for this? Because i am at a family with many taxi drivers friends and i know what happening better than you.

4)It is your opinion.

1) What the fack am i doing so much time now? I speak with totally right statements.

Ok stfu now and go to watch some anime. You had a problem today and blame taxi drivers because they try to safe their job and families. Can you think what will happen if they free the job? In every town there will be much much much more taxies than now. And what means this? Less money. And what means this? Think what will happen! I know that you are woman but who knows.

Answer when you become sober again , ok ?

Haha .... How it seems you cand tell somoenes intent.. And what i say i believe. Truth or not , you cant keep up with our valid statements and you just say random things to just post .

No problem. I can totally understand you. You are from Japan (as you say) and you dont know what democrasy means. You dont know what means the freedom of speech.

I am sorry , Gerero.

What do you wanna say with this?

2) I am free to believe whatever i want. This is the democrasy but i forgot that there in Japan you dont know what it is.

3) Any proofs for this? Because i am at a family with many taxi drivers friends and i know what happening better than you.

4)It is your opinion.

Japanese ppl are free to believe what they want. The rulers of the japan are sooooooo way better than Greece thats why Japan is the #1 productive country WORLD WIDE, a tiny useless country like Greece doesnt have the right to say anything against Japan. Prove me wrong in one of this and i will not talk again

Answer when you become sober again , ok ?

Ok Miss Japan I Try To Get More Reputation As I Can! You know better!

Japanese ppl are free to believe what they want. The rulers of the japan are sooooooo way better than Greece thats why Japan is the #1 productive country WORLD WIDE, a tiny useless country like Greece doesnt have the right to say anything against Japan. Prove me wrong in one of this and i will not talk again

http://www.google.gr/#sclient=psy&hl=el&source=hp&q=%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%80%CF%89%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%B1%20%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%B5%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%B3%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B1&pbx=1&oq=%CE%B9%CE%B1%CF%80%CF%89%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%B1%20&aq=2&aqi=g5&aql=&gs_sm=sc&gs_upl=0l0l1l1293l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=cd19ff76ddd570c8&biw=1440&bih=809&pf=p&pdl=300

Just proved that any1 should trust you!

They just wanna destroy Greece and our politicians help them do so many years now.

They are about of succeeding this already.

there is nothing left to sell :P

No problem. I can totally understand you. You are from Japan (as you say) and you dont know what democrasy means. You dont know what means the freedom of speech.

I am from Greece. I was born in Greece , i was raised in Greece and i intend to die in Greece too. Oh and  hey. Japan is something other than China. Dude , seriously.

Government

Type: Constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary government.

Constitution: May 3, 1947.

Branches: Executive--prime minister (head of government). Legislative--bicameral Diet (House of Representatives and House of Councillors). Judicial--civil law system based on the model of Roman law.

Administrative subdivisions: 47 prefectures.

Political parties: Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ), Social Democratic Party (SDP), People’s New Party (PNP), Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), New Clean Government Party (Komeito), Japan Communist Party (JCP).

Suffrage: Universal at 20.

And still they are so much  better than Greeks. Disciplined.

What do you wanna say with this?

That i am sorry for your invalid arguments and for your vested beliefs.

so your problem are taxi drivers .. then why you said tourists dont come on greece?

@she is a girl? i think he is a 12 years old wannabe that posts bullcraps to showoff

i gave an example of Greek citizen thats all

and the one here to show off is you will a simple letter change of one Ingame character ~my 2 cents