Eve/Twitch remake

Twitch

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=12122293#post12122293

Evelynn

Passive: Soul Striker: Autoattacks shred flat MR. Spells shred flat Armor. Stacks.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakra: Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R: Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=12193433#post12193433

Well, I personally think that Eve's gonna be the new OP tanky dps. Her passive looks good for jungling. I guess many people remember the FotM days of jungle Eve :>

Well, I personally think that Eve's gonna be the new OP tanky dps. Her passive looks good for jungling. I guess many people remember the FotM days of jungle Eve :>

personally i played on bots and till i get lvl 8 bots got me 3 hits (ashe bot)

no spray and pray? :'(

prepare for a new gangplank with "on hit effects". he ll become OP (more op) and then they ll nerf again for the next 4 patches

but twitchyyyy now will heavy kick ass (more)

PS: ammo system is cool! :D more hits=more bullets

hmmm need to fix runes :D armor pen , attack speed , cd reduce runes xD im fuckin eager to play my lovely rat! :D

PS: ammo system is cool! :D more hits=more bullets

hmmm need to fix runes :D armor pen , attack speed , cd reduce runes xD im -beep-in eager to play my lovely rat! :D

oohh this little tard will make for fun pentakills again right? xD

oohh this little tard will make for fun pentakills again right? xD

-beep-IN YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

though still he pentas for fun xD :D ;D i ll play him again from tonight when i get home :D

Going on a bot match to test =)

the REAL fun is to test him first time in ranked match!!!the ultimate fun xD

made 14/4 with kayle and 19/9 with akali first game with them in ranked :D

the REAL fun is to test him first time in ranked match!!!the ultimate fun xD

made 14/4 with kayle and 19/9 with akali first game with them in ranked :D

tried it and i am satisfied for twich though eve is a little hm.. sucky?