Report Criticlerror no2

Dev

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=216175.msg1875212;boardseen#new

I suggest you give a proper look to all of what I am saying and all the topics I posted and finally be fair on this forums because everyone has understood that something is going wrong here dont dekarma your buddy cool dekarma me just because Iam not a staffer at least I got a better behavior.

Your karma won't be restored, and yet again, you keep attacking criticalerror on every single post he does post?

If you have personal problems with him solve it via pm, not via reporting and fighting eachother in the forum.

Your karma won't be restored, and yet again, you keep attacking criticalerror on every single post he does post?

If you have personal problems with him solve it via pm, not via reporting and fighting eachother in the forum.

But you dont understand something very simple I dont care for my karma every single noob can decrease it by getting VIP privs the problem is that there are no explanations for it as well as Iam not the only one who e-fights with him but many other users as well . Furthermore he responses back which means he wants to continue that but still you didnt get the meaning of the topic this is a clear report for his actions to the forums I posted replies of him that are supposed to break the forum rules. Who's gonna act though ? Your action would be much more simple if his name wasnt this and if he wasnt client moderator and he was just a random forum user right ? Nice democracy my friend. I wont continue this story and I will not waste more time trying to explain you basic things on how to be fair with everyone and anyone.

It would be impressive if for the first time on this forums someone would react fairly and decrease a staffer's karma since he didnt respect his own rules.

Lock it.

@ HeRaCleS

Listen Yous asshole, You always attack everyone who dont share his customs for free ! You want them, but You CANT have them :] Thats why you always attack CE or me. Its not Your faking business if We are working for money or not. You are a stupid kiddo, thats all. You should get -15 karma right now and GTFO from this forum...Stop crying and act like a man.

CE told all this things just because he was defending himself when You attacked him and acted like an ass :] I 101% understand him, because I had the same situacion with You - You just like to piss us off because You cant get what You want :] Thats all. Once again: stop crying and act like a man.

@ HeRaCleS

Listen Yous asshole, You always attack everyone who dont share his customs for free ! You want them, but You CANT have them :] Thats why you always attack CE or me. Its not Your faking business if We are working for money or not. You are a stupid kiddo, thats all. You should get -15 karma right now and GTFO from this forum...Stop crying and act like a man.

CE told all this things just because he was defending himself when You attacked him and acted like an ass :] I 101% understand him, because I had the same situacion with You - You just like to piss us off because You cant get what You want :] Thats all. Once again: stop crying and act like a man.

Thats the first time i agree with ave

locked.