[Exploit] How to gain LOTS of Vote Reward Items

#it works pretty much on all the server which have vote reward system but when admins know about it they try to fix it... so keep it secret !

#I'm not sure if someone already made a topic about it but if someone did so delete this one

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 months later...

What do you mean? What if your character is online while you vote? Don't get it... Plus there are lots of ways to get multiple vote rewards... Reset or router or change proxies... 750 posts ffs?

• 3 months later...

What do you mean? What if your character is online while you vote? Don't get it... Plus there are lots of ways to get multiple vote rewards... Reset or router or change proxies... 750 posts ffs?

why 750?? i wanna see it :P

• 2 months later...

wtf?    just use proxy sites and u will get infinite rewards.. no need of exploits or whatever....

Now that u can see the post do u understand?

Just tell me how much it will actually help u changing router and shit when u can do what I said. While the rest of the server only get like 1 reward , u get 5 (if u stuck 5 players online)

Also many servers have a limit at that too, usually limit= clients allowed from same pc , which means if a server allows 5 clients , u stuck 5 players and then reset ur pc and stuck another 5... Repeat...

If u stuck like 10 players... While the rest will take 1 vote u take 10 votes.

Means the only person who will be rich , it would be u.

THANKS GOD SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD THIS DAMN BUG xD!

I posted this some long time ago , but I added by mistake too many posts required... ;p

Just to mention, the trick is great. I've -beep-ed up 2 low rate servers' economy already, using that. :3

I've been rampaging the same way like this... ;D