[Question] L2 OFF

RoadingOnFire

Question

Hello there,

I'm new with this, actually I'm just getting started. So I read some tutorials and I got a doubt: Is it possible to make a L2 OFF server on Windows 7? If yes there is some kind of guide on the forum?

Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

I'm new with this, actually I'm just getting started. So I read some tutorials and I got a doubt: Is it possible to make a L2 OFF server on Windows 7? If yes there is some kind of guide on the forum?

Thanks in advance

Guide ? All guides are the same lol, only changes the aspect and GUI of windows, but its always the same. Anyway why you want to launch it on win7 ? It is possible, but its useless, only for local browsing cause you can't launch a server on a HOME PC.

is possible, i running test server on windows7 and it runs good. Guides is here most is same http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20041.0 everytime.

Test server im almost 100% sure that he is a l2j user and want to try running a l2off server on his Home-PC like a lot of L2J users do with L2J servers, am i right ?

Test server im almost 100% sure that he is a l2j user and want to try running a l2off server on his Home-PC like a lot of L2J users do with L2J servers, am i right ?

yeah i think it too :) but for testing is home pc enough :)

Kinda that but I've never try L2J either

so, you can run server on win7 at homepc but if you want open server better rent or buy server machine in datacenter :) but as you said, you are noobie so just learn it first at home :)

if you need setup server and dont understand some parts in guides, just PM me with your msn and i can show you via teamviewer :)

so, you can run server on win7 at homepc but if you want open server better rent or buy server machine in datacenter :) but as you said, you are noobie so just learn it first at home :)

if you need setup server and dont understand some parts in guides, just PM me with your msn and i can show you via teamviewer :)

Thanks we will see xD