[Help] Laptop Prob Help

`NeverMore

Hello Guys , Here i am again and i want to ask for some help ...!

I Have this LapTop http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L6zlPs_XyuA/Sb0LGiBcrRI/AAAAAAAAAhw/y_Qbxk1vpCw/s400/Aspire+6935G.jpg

Model : Acer Aspire 6935

Ram : 4 Gb

Intel 2.1 hz

1 Gb Grafi card

etc etc ...

I bought it yesterday 100 Euro "Second Hand"  with problem on Windows ...

So i Desided to format it .... The Windows Laptop is running right now is Windows Vista ... I want to add Windows 7 Ultimate x 32 Bit ...

I Found The Drivers On Internet For my Laptop But i done know which is the ( http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/downloads_gd.html ) right 1 ...!

To Be more specific when i select Os : Windows 7 Ultimate x 32 is says : This page shows only drivers that are not contained in Windows 7.

3gf.png

---> So i Have to install all main Drivers From Vista and that 1 from windows 7 ? or what ?

On the other Hand when i select Os: Windows Vista Ultimate x 32 that message dissapear ...

53g5.png

So I am cinfused on what drivers to install .. :S :S ...

Thanks For Your Time ..

@Phoenix4 : I donw know if i should post this prob to your topic so i decided to make a new topic ...

Thanks In advance again ..!

if you install windows 7, it will find itself the updates with the update service after the format.

I dont have any cd with drivers so i have to download them from that site... You said me to download for windows Vista ? and it will updated automatically ?

I dont have any cd with drivers so i have to download them from that site... You said me to download for windows Vista ? and it will updated automatically ?

no. Install windows 7, and in the first sight of internet conection it will download all the available drivers for your laptop

Where did i include windows vista? they suck ass anyway

no. Install windows 7, and in the first sight of internet conection it will download all the available drivers for your laptop

Where did i include windows vista? they suck ass anyway

really ??? didnt know that !!! ?