Formulas for L2Off

ptitlaby

Question

Hello here,

I came today with a weird question. I got a Lineage 2 Gracia Final Pack. I'm happy, but I want to do some experiment about debuffs, attribute system and dyes system to modify it.

My main problem is, I could not find a file like "formulas.txt" (you guess for what it is ^^) and, after reading most of topics here I think all formulas are in the L2Server.exe

Here are my questions so :) :

1) Am I right about all formulas being in the L2Server.exe ?

2) Is it possible to see them, and modify them ?

Thank you for your help :)

Laby

6 answers to this question

Ok, since it's possible I'll just search more about how to do it :)

Thank you for the first answer ! (and if anyone wanna help me on the 2nd part, thx :D)

His point stands, it's like asking how to modify the heartrate of a human being.

If a surgeon begins talking to you about pacemakers, how to insert them, names of various objects found in the human body - you won't understand shit.

And if you try, you'll kill the test subject most likely.

Learn the basics.

But it would help to say specificly what you want, since somethings may be easily modified.

I'm trying and willing to learn, that's why I posted here :)

I already tried to open L2server.exe with IDA, it's nice but atm I don't understand everything. Same with the NTCore suite. I learn step by step, it takes time but I try to set up goal to understand things. It's not for a server, principally my own curiosity.

Say me when to start so if you think I need to learn basics. ASM, C++ ? I know them both

I want to know how MEN/CON/STR/INT stats affects debuffs, that's my goal at the moment

I'm trying and willing to learn, that's why I posted here :)

I already tried to open L2server.exe with IDA, it's nice but atm I don't understand everything. Same with the NTCore suite. I learn step by step, it takes time but I try to set up goal to understand things. It's not for a server, principally my own curiosity.

Say me when to start so if you think I need to learn basics. ASM, C++ ? I know them both

I want to know how MEN/CON/STR/INT stats affects debuffs, that's my goal at the moment

They don't affect debuffs.

They affect skill effects, and each skill effect individually and other params based on the skill in skilldata.

Youd have to consult each skill effect to find out.

i dont known so much about ,

but for edit game in general  yourserverfolder/script

edit the text

for example

in setting.txt

you can edit the start point , default start items, hp atack magic of all races . also can edit the WIT CON

itemdata.txt

npcdata.txt

ai.obj

you can learn touching... or looking guides and all

regards