why ++ duals?

Hi , i'm playing an interlude server and wants to know why duelist over enchant their duals, doesn't overenchanting duals just increase the p atk of your duals = more damage on normal hits , but duelists never do normal hit.

Please correct me if i'm wrong and tell me why they do it.. any feedback would be appreciated

Ye I understand +4 = SA

But I wanted to know why they do like +6 +++,

So you're saying the higher enchant your weapon is the more damage u on with ur skills ?

and you sure this applies to interlude ?

Ye I understand +4 = SA

But I wanted to know why they do like +6 +++,

So you're saying the higher enchant your weapon is the more damage u on with ur skills ?

and you sure this applies to interlude ?

Always depends of server(L2J-What L2J?- or L2Off)

Though i think the damage increases, its not like Dagger skills

ppl think that dagger skills are the same for duelists/tyrants/titans, etc.... The p atak doesnt affect to the damage of daggers skillz, but p atak is very necesary for duelist skills in all the chronicles :) + Patak = + Dmg per Skill

nothing about the colour LOL!!!

ppl think that dagger skills are the same for duelists/tyrants/titans, etc.... The p atak doesnt affect to the damage of daggers skillz, but p atak is very necesary for duelist skills in all the chronicles :) + Patak = + Dmg per Skill

nothing about the colour LOL!!!

All physical skills damage is dependant on patk, daggers add crit damage modifiers but patk still counts

are you saying that you will make the same damage with no-grade dagger and S? not really

or why have crit damage SA on dagger? vicious stance? it's patk added on crit/dagger skill (because it uses crit damage)