I have 2 servers and i want to make them in 1 how i can do it?

LoyLoy

Question

So i have 2 servers (we can call them "A" and "B") in two different machines.

I want server "B" to add it in machine "A" i mean all the srv (db and the other things) and when u log to server "A" u can see the srv "B" too (two option of srv).

How i can do that? What i have to do? i dont want them to see the same Database.

7 answers to this question

Ok, step one:

* Add server "B" to machine "A".

Step two:

There is no step two! You're already done!

that's a fucking fail answer , Server B is not a must to be to the same machine with A

Simply cp gameserver as mogo said, if it's same chronicle you can use same loginserver (and if not you have to edit your LS to accept it), just create anew a hexID to register GS from server B on same LS than server A.

About databases, are they are on differents servers too ? Just do a backup, and port it too server A on another database...

There is nothing special to do, except the hexID stuff.

PS : you had 2 different servers using 2 different Loginservers and MySQL servers ? :/

Simply cp gameserver as mogo said, if it's same chronicle you can use same loginserver (and if not you have to edit your LS to accept it), just create anew a hexID to register GS from server B on same LS than server A.

About databases, are they are on differents servers too ? Just do a backup, and port it too server A on another database...

There is nothing special to do, except the hexID stuff.

PS : you had 2 different servers using 2 different Loginservers and MySQL servers ? :/

Yes i have 2 different servers using 2 different loginservers (2 db) but 1 mysql server.

Do as I said then, delete one LS, c/p both GS on same computer, and register a new hexID for the fresh server (in the LS tools folder).

Your LS server will have 2 GS entries then, and will list them.