[Request] Need FAST L2 interlude x20-x100

So i cant find any good server with this rates and features..First i need a new server with good community

The features i would like are:

• No custom server(retail like about armor,weapons)
  • Full gm shop or up to A grade and farmable or craftable S grade
  • No LAG and No corrupted ADMIN/GM

Suggest me any server with these features or similar server plz fast i am desperate....

Client: Interlude

try http://l2deathland.lt/mid/ it's good server x75. gm shop is till b but you can find very easy A grade items from other chars. The only problema are that donations are extremely cheap and another problem is that if you are low lvl or big lvl with nab item someone will pk you.

try http://l2deathland.lt/mid/ it's good server x75. gm shop is till b but you can find very easy A grade items from other chars. The only problema are that donations are extremely cheap and another problem is that if you are low lvl or big lvl with nab item someone will pk you.

yes i know that i was playing in the old l2 deathland and the same there that was i didint logged...

Check this server, it looks ok, www.l2appeal.com

I was playing there corrupted server Gm was giving items to a clan and daggers very op :S