Freya vs H5

Freya or H5?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Freya or H5?

• Freya
    • H5

I like Freya better H5 i very bugged some classes have rush the new skills aren't so good the new arenas aren't something special h5 just sucks every update on Lineage II is getting worst then ever

I like Freya better H5 i very bugged some classes have rush the new skills aren't so good the new arenas aren't something special h5 just sucks every update on Lineage II is getting worst then ever

google translate rulzzz :D

none of those......better Interlude or down of it......From C4 up everything gets worse.H5 is a disaster...I think in the new Lineage 2 Updates i'll see Orc's driving BMW or Dwarfs with Supermans Powers

none of those......better Interlude or down of it......From C4 up everything gets worse.H5 is a disaster...I think in the new Lineage 2 Updates i'll see Orc's driving BMW or Dwarfs with Supermans Powers

Ok play the "one-click-assist" client, but dont say that c4 or interlude are better than freya or h5. As you can see at the newest clients you have something more to do. On c4 only xp, craft items and enchant. Nothing more.But at the newest clients you have to make fortress battles,attributes, TWs, many many other quests.

Ok play the "one-click-assist" client, but dont say that c4 or interlude are better than freya or h5. As you can see at the newest clients you have something more to do. On c4 only xp, craft items and enchant. Nothing more.But at the newest clients you have to make fortress battles,attributes, TWs, many many other quests.

yeap, i liked c6, but bored. Now its time for more interesting chronicles :P

• 4 weeks later...