[EN] Little help with a song.

Trance

Here you go mate. Nice clip by the way!

HJjrRoe47TY

Thank you very mutch for name. Yeah he really is best player from romania ;d ^.^ I saw him he is from my city, he won several times for romania ;d.

aw i like this song too :D about vid: he is old school :/ he is nothing against the new blood :/

he left few months ago from pgl (professional gamers league) and other on forum have as signature "sedan come back"I think too much time in the game was enough.

aw i like this song too :D about vid: he is old school :/ he is nothing against the new blood :/

I assure you, there's nothing like being old school!

I assure you, there's nothing like being old school!

aw yes it is :D if u would be active CS player you would know about the 2011 generation

aw yes it is :D if u would be active CS player you would know about the 2011 generation

Disagree. TeG clan play from 2003 I think and they are still 1st/2nd/3rd in romania and many out awards. I'm talking not bullshits isn't any difference.

Disagree. TeG clan play from 2003 I think and they are still 1st/2nd/3rd in romania and many out awards.

romania aint a challenge worldwide sorry, same for the greece too.