WTS lineage2.com/gd/ website Fully working and adapted.GOD

Like title:

Im selling Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction website Full working (scripts,css,images,fonts and htmls included) with sections adapted to be used as gameserver website.

You only have to upload it into you directory and edit the htmls to change the text.

Price for the pack (without customizations) is 45 USD.

Im offering also customization services, I can customizate what you need and include it on website, like your logo, different sections, different images, psd rework, etc..Prices for customization are variable.

I offer also website design from 0, or rip works.

Some screenshots:

Index

thump_6642334index.jpg

News

thump_6642341news1.jpg

Server Stats

thump_6642354stats1.jpg

Community

thump_6642366com.jpg

For more info please use PMs.

Thanks in advance, Have a nice day.

Because some ppl is not able to edit the images, change sections, and adapt website without just to edit a xml or html. this is why.

What im offering is a ripped website, but has a good amount of post-work done.

Because some ppl is not able to edit the images, change sections, and adapt website without just to edit a xml or html. this is why.

What im offering is a ripped website, but has a good amount of post-work done.

This doesnt cost 45USD .

Im not going to your topic to ask you why you are selling your website with a graphic design of a kid of 8 years old painting on the windows paint and saving resources like bmp into 20, 25  euros wich are like 40+ dolars.

Its your opinion, you are not checking all the new icons design, images and buttons I did, or how I included php scripts integration for OFF ranking and status inside the main design, so please, keep my topic clean, thanks.

Im not going to your topic to ask you why you are selling your website with a graphic design of a kid of 8 years old painting on the windows paint and saving resources like bmp into 20, 25  euros wich are like 40+ dolars.

Its your opinion, you are not checking all the new icons design, images and buttons I did, or how I included php scripts integration for OFF ranking and status inside the main design, so please, keep my topic clean, thanks.

I must admit that was a great comment haha, made my day.