[GR & EN]Greeks are good in LoL. not

Dont forget the french/spanish ppl or even worse russians.

Well , the only thing I don't on them is that they don't know to chat.They write 1 sentence per game which is like "asjdbasid asfhs vefhv"

Well , the only thing I don't on them is that they don't know to chat.They write 1 sentence per game which is like "asjdbasid asfhs vefhv"

Yea sure ,i never seen such guys (they swear too much,you cant compare them with any other nation)

why dont you tell them rest of the story?:D

ok...

I was Sona babysitting Corki at bottom.

He then attempts to kill red. Gets ganked by the enemy jungler who had no smite rofl.

Then he says "Look the motherfucker" (Δες το μαλάκα)

Then I start to think that he is Greek.

Later he attempts to gank Rumble at top. Lets Rumble escape with 10 HP even if he had enough HP to dive and his ulti was up. Irelia tells him "Why didn't you kill him?". He replies... "How? fly?" (Να πετάξω;).

At this point I'm sure he is Greek and proceed to say "That Udyr must be Greek. He is such a gypsy", just to provoke him. Game was lost anyway xd.

Then he tells me. "SAY MORE ABOUT GREEK AND I WILL FUK YOUR MOTHER" (Ξαναπές μαλακία για τους Έλληνες και θα σου γαμήσω τη μάνα")

Then I go on with random trashtalking about Greece e.g. "Go ask Europe for money", "Greeks, best crybabes in Europe", "You're getting kicked out of EU anyway qq moar" etc.

He rages so badly that decides to go afk, until we get to the 20 min mark and surrender.

This game was lost from champ selection. Our Morgana was using Clarity. Yes, some people suck so hard that cannot manage their mana even if they're 1400 + rating. Irelia was 0/3 at 10 min from a Rumble that was using Heal as one of his summoner spells. And we had a useless pick like trynda making it 4v5. I ended up with 1/4/3 and feel satisfied by my performance.

@non-Greeks. The reason why I find this soooo funny is that he was using Greek expressions in english. Not just the gameplay fails

ok...

He then attempts to kill red. Gets ganked by the enemy jungler who had no smite rofl.

Later he attempts to gank Rumble at top. Lets Rumble escape with 10 HP even if he had enough HP to dive and his ulti was up. Irelia tells him "Why didn't you kill him?". He replies... "How? fly?" (Να πετάξω;).

At this point I'm sure he is Greek and proceed to say "That Udyr must be Greek. He is such a gypsy", just to provoke him. Game was lost anyway xd.

Then he tells me. "SAY MORE ABOUT GREEK AND I WILL FUK YOUR MOTHER" (Ξαναπές μαλακία για τους Έλληνες και θα σου γαμήσω τη μάνα")

Then I go on with random trashtalking about Greece e.g. "Go ask Europe for money", "Greeks, best crybabes in Europe", "You're getting kicked out of EU anyway qq moar" etc.

He rages so badly that decides to go afk, until we get to the 20 min mark and surrender.

This game was lost from champ selection. Our Morgana was using Clarity. Yes, some people suck so hard that cannot manage their mana even if they're 1400 + rating. Irelia was 0/3 at 10 min from a Rumble that was using Heal as one of his summoner spells. And we had a useless pick like trynda making it 4v5. I ended up with 1/4/3 and feel satisfied by my performance.

@non-Greeks. The reason why I find this soooo funny is that he was using Greek expressions in english. Not just the gameplay fails

you see?:D i made you gather attention <3

you see?:D i made you gather attention <3

Today some kids from my net cafe invited me in a 5v5 premade, but I didn't notice that it was a ranked game until we joined the game. Thank God we were matched against another Greek premade consisting of 12 kids (names like superkiller1998 etc). When we joined the game they told us that they were on LAN. I had Irelia solo top and ended with 10/1 (The death was cause I dived the fountain when the game ended xD). When we won they told us to report their Xin for going 0/10. I mean lol. REPORT THEIR LAN? Yes they were serious.

as i said in another topic and im sorry for didnt see this thread exists

Im greek though i admit that low elo greeks sux and the spam and flame every1 and they have fail nicknames like that super killer u said

but u cant judge all greeks for this ..i never raged for a game not just lol but for any game

it offends me when u say greeks are tards .. Honestly join us server and check my acount im 1470 elo solo (not the best) but all my scores are decent and ive seen lots of Good greek players some are good some are bad

as ive seen lots of fail spanish and brazilians

PEACE

ok...

[GR] pes mou oti hsoun esy ekeinos o vlakas pou mou to epaize kai ksenos. Xaze. O trynda einai gamw ta picks vlaka. OP kai den trwei nerf. Opote pairnw ta gamaw ola apla etyxe se ekeino to game kai den ta phga kala epeidh feedaran oloi. Vlaka.

• 2 weeks later...

We are on champion select.Someone picks top tank , someone ap mid , I pick jungle and we need AD carry and support.I say to the last 2 people to pick support and ad carry.One of them pick mordekaiser and instant lock.

I say wtf why you pick morde!?? Find what he said:

1) I am sorry miss click!

2) giati?

Winner gets a premade with 4 random greeks!

i hate when ppl say that in a team must be 1 tank 1 ap 1 ad 1 jungle 1 support and so on

instead of trying to set up a team like this , try to pick champions that combine toghether

and not only championms but items too

Have u ever tried vayne+caitlyn in the same lane both with stark's fervor? the lifesteal ratio is so high that there is no way to die ....