Jump to content
  • 0

Default gk for Custom GK!


Question

Posted

How can i remove the default gk with my custom gk?(I don't want to do it manually->//delete //spawn [id goes here]..I want to remove all the default gk's and add my custom

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

How can i remove the default gk with my custom gk?(I don't want to do it manually->//delete //spawn [id goes here]..I want to remove all the default gk's and add my custom

u can remove it from navicat but any gk have difrend id  delete spawn is beter.

manualy way is the best :) coz if u do that u dont delete from navi just delete from the server

  • 0
Posted

DELETE spawnlist, npc FROM spawnlist, npc WHERE spawnlist.npc_templateid=npc.idTemplate AND npc.type='L2Teleporter';

 

delete all teleporters from spawnlist.... I don't know SQL codes, but i know there is REPLACE command, try to serach in this forum useful sql codes, and search some1thing with replace...

  • 0
Posted

No comment guys:

 

«  on: March 13, 2008, 05:35:10 PM »

 

Locked, I should dekarma you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..