Help with hero weapons

1)Xerete pos mporo na kano i players na mporoune na poulane ston gm shop ta hero weapons, i na ta petane sta skoupia, i kato.

2)Xerete pos mporo na kano otan i players rixnoun ena mob ta items na peftoun kato kai oxi sto invetory.

Ty

1)No Answer...

2)Gameserver-->Config-->AltSettings 

#-------------------------------------------------------------

# Server config

#-------------------------------------------------------------

# AutoLoot enable... True to enable, False to disable

AutoLoot = False

Mporeis na mou pou peis pou einai auti i entoli?

I mipos einai auto edo:

# =================================================================

# Server optimisations

# =================================================================

# === Items on ground management ===

# delete from world dropped reward items after n seconds. 0 - disabled

AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter = 0

# Time in secs after wich droped herb will be autodestroyed (default: 15 seconds)

AutoDestroyHerbTime = 15

# List of items that will not be destroyed (seperated by ",")

# NOTE: Make sure the lists do NOT CONTAIN trailing spaces or spaces between the numbers!

# items on this list will be protected regardless below options

ListOfProtectedItems = 57,5575,6673

# also delete from world misc. items dropped by players (all except equipable items)

# NOTE: work only if AutoDestroyDroppedItemAfter >0

DestroyPlayerDroppedItem = false

# Destroy also equipable items (armor, weapon, jewelry)

# NOTE: Work only if DestroyPlayerDroppedItem = true

DestroyEquipableItem = false

# Destroy player dropped items from inventory

DestroyPlayerInventoryDrop = false

# save into DB droppped items for restoring after reboot

SaveDroppedItem = false

# Empty table after items are loaded into memory - safety seting

# if server crash before saving items, on next start old items will be restored

# and players may already picked up some of them - so this will prevent duplicates

EmptyDroppedItemTableAfterLoad = false

# Time interval in minutes to save in DB items on ground, 0 to disable

# NOTE: If SaveDroppedItemInterval is disabled items will be saved into DB only at server shutdown

SaveDroppedItemInterval = 60

# delete all saved items form DB On next start

# NOTE: Work only if SaveDroppedItem = false

ClearDroppedItemTable = false

no dn nomizo na einai auto....an kai to  na mporeis na to poulas nomizo mporeis na to allakseis apo .dat i apo to navicat....Sto navicat exei steiles kai leei Sellable dropable kai einai false...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Lost Love Spells That Really Works, Make Someone Fall In Love With You Call / WhatsApp +27722171549 I'm Called Doctor Njuba Nkoko a Powerful Spiritual Healer, Specializing in the Fields of Love Spell, Financial Problems, and Money spell, Business Protection Spell, Marriage Spells, Power, Success, Luck and Witchcraft.  I can help you with any problem that is disturbing you or your loved one. I have more than 15 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing.  Over the years I have Contact me on +27722171549 and I will summon all my powers to make your dreams come true. ed for thousands of clients in more than 32 countries all over the world.  My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis.  Do you have love problems / issues that you need sorted out? I have a variety of love spells that will change your life forever.  Have you lost a loved one? Are you in love with someone who doesn't seem to care about you? Is your loved one in love with someone else? Cont I use strong holy black magic spells and various mixtures of herbal remedies with the powerful ancestral spirits to heal and solve most of problems and terrible illnesses.  I have healed many people all over the world and according to testimonies shows mainly the world's best award winning healer.  Do you suffer for long time with illnesses, Stresses, Poverty, Financial difficulties, Bad debts, Court cases, Body & skin illnesses, Evil witchcraft, Bad dreams, Lost lover & family, broken relationships, excessive alcohol and smoking problems, unemployment’s, Failing deals, Lost businesses, Sexual weakness, jealousy people, an promoted at job, need a child? L Sugar diabetes, Blood pressure, Overweight, Robberies, Broken relationship and so much more.... Remember; I welcome any challenges and questions about any human life.  Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoko.wixsite.com/online
    • Lost Love Spells Charm That Work Fast To Get Your Ex Lover Back To Meet Your Soulmate Call / WhatsApp: +27722171549 Do you know that somewhere out there love is waiting for you? Find your soulmate quickly and easily with this simple love spell. You are destined to have a rich and fulfilling life and someone to share it with. This spell is the first step to attracting deep and lasting love. Apply it to your life today and see how fast your Soulmate will manifest.  Are you missing your lover? old times with your loved one, is it a harsh reality love that you can't forget him or her because of the love you fill for him or her, are you feeling the love loneliness of not seeing him or her, now it's the reality you the HUNTER he or she will be the HUNTED to bring back your lover by doing a lost love spell, These lost love spells free your loved one of the forces which are holding him or her from coming back to you and in no time you will be in each other’s love arms.   BIND LOVER AND GET MARRIED TO YOUR LOVER. Have you found someone you passionately love and you want him or her to love you back, to be yours forever, then this is the right love spell for you, with in a few days he or she will be in love with you and proposing marriage loving you forever.  LOVE ATTRACTION SPELLS.   Are you interested in love with someone but that person does not seem to feel the same way or love you back, are you having eyes for someone but you think that person is too hard to get, then this is the right love spell for you, it will make someone see you in a different way in love even if you've not proposed love to that person, after this love spell is done it will turn into a love magnet bringing you together with the one you love ..LOST LOVE SPELLS or Spells are used or performed, if you have lost your lover and all the efforts that you have tried have failed and there is no way that you can get your love back. Lost love spells will bring your love back to you unconditionally. Also if your lover is with someone else then by the power of this love spell your love will break his or her love relationship off and he or she will come back to you forever.  For more information contact : Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoko.wixsite.com/online  
    • Effective And Guaranteed  Lost Love Spells Call / WhatsApp +27722171549    Do you go for a spell to retrieve your lost lover, Then you are at the right place. If you have lost your love or you are looking for love spells, or casting lost love spells is very effective as spell casting in a proper way.is amazing results. If you really need your lover back? Have you gone to all Doctors and they have failed to do what you want and you have someone and your love has left you or your love is with someone else, then you may immediately go for the lost love spell or retrieve a lost love spell. By the power of this magic spell, your love that is with someone else will come back to you forever and all your love problems will be over. Magic Love Spells for New Love or magic Love Spells to Attract new Love are very common spells. Looking for Magic Spells to attract new lover or spells to attract new love. Come here where many powerful love spells for love are available Also if you have a very old boyfriend or old girlfriend, you had met them in school or college and you are looking for them+27722171549, then your old girlfriend or boyfriend will be with you by the power of lost love spells or retrieve a lost love spells.mans or love charms can also be used in Lost Love Spells or Retrieve a Lost love spell (spells). You can email me yo Get your Boyfriend Back or Get your Girlfriend Back.(If you have a question in your mind that how to GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK OR HOW TO GET MY EX GIRLFRIEND BACK. By the power of love spells this question will be solved. If you have broken up with your BOYFRIEND or GIRLFRIEND. Then lost spells will heal your Broken Heart and your boyfriend or girlfriend will be with you forever. Lost love spells can also help you to get another boyfriend or get another girlfriend. So looking for a boyfriend or looking for a girlfriend cast love spells and be happy for ever Sometimes love  problems in details along with your name, birth date and nationality so that your queries will be solved. Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoko.wixsite.com/online  
    • Instant Reunite Lost lover's spells Call +27722171549 or WhatsApp +27722171549 The person who you've loved completely has walked away, but does that mean the love is over? Just like any energy which is created in the world, it does not disappear. That love energy is still there and when the love was true, these spells can help you to fix the love and restore it to the way it was. No matter what the problems may have been, you can rejuvenate the love without affecting free will with love spells that bring back a lost lover. Your Ex can come back to you and you to them, sometimes more quickly than you might anticipate or dream. Free Spells to Return a Lost Lover Santeria Spell to Fix a Relationship White Magic Spell Reunite Lovers Obeah Spell to Return a Lover Moon Spell Bring Back an Ex Voodoo Spell to Return a Lover Witchcraft Spell to Return Ex Egyptian Reuniting Spell Wicca n Spell to Reunite Lovers. See more at: Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoo.wixsite.com/online  
    • Lost Love Spells Caster Call +27722171549 In South Africa, UK, USA, Norway, Austria, Canada, UAE, Malta, Denmark, Sweden SPELLS, Strong Love Spells in USA ,Effective Lost Love Spells in AUSTRIA ,, Lost Love Spells In ITALY, Lost Love spells in Kenya, Lost Love Spells And Charms, Love Spells in NORWAY , Protection Spells IN SAUDI ARABIA,  Love Spells Are Real, Love Spells At Hs In KUWAIT, Lost Love Spells in UK, Lost Love Spells USA, Lost Love Spells with no effects in CANADA, Gay Love Spells in SWEDEN , Love Spell Caster In Germany, Love Spell Caster In Switzerland, Love Spell In UAE, love spells, Love ome, Love Spell Caster in USA ,Love Spells Caster In DURBAN, Love Spells Caster In Kenya, Love Spells Caster In USA, Love Spells Casting, Love Spells Chants, Love Spells Dark Magic, Love Spells in DUBAI, Love Spells For Her, Love Spells For My Husband To Get Back, Love Spells For Your Ex To Get Back, Love Spells Guaranteed To Work, Love Spells In Australia Love Spells In Canada, Love Spells In Durban, Love Spells In Houston TX, Love Spells in UAE, Powerful black magic love spells in Saudi Arabia , Powerful Spells Caster In the Switzerland, Quick love spells In Norway ,Lebanon, Quick Love spells in USA, Strong Binding love spells, trusted black magic spells and tagged Astrology, Binding love spell caster in Europe, Binding spells in AUSTRALIA, easy love spells in UK , Effective Lost Love Spells in USA , Lost Love Spells In Johannesburg, Lost Love Spells In South Africa, Lost Love Spells USA, lost-love-spells, love spell caster, love spells, Love Spells Reviews, marriage spell, Gay  Marriage Spells in USA, Return A Lost Love Spells in AUSTRALIA, Spells To Bring Back A Lost Love in NEW ZEALAND, Win Back Lost Love Spell IN FRANCE. Email: doctornjubankoko@gmail.com Call +27722171549 https://doctornjubankoo.wixsite.com/online
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock