interlude [L2J]L2 Sandora Mid & PvP

SandoraTeam

more one servers for kids 1 month is full with kids next month will be empty because is to boring and will be closed

what can i say more ofc many bugs problems , some time some systems crashed like events , really i was play 30 min and was see 4 problems and leave

not point to lost time there until month server will be empty .... everything there create for kids

more one servers for kids 1 month is full with kids next month will be empty because is to boring and will be closed

what can i say more ofc many bugs problems , some time some systems crashed like events , really i was play 30 min and was see 4 problems and leave

not point to lost time there until month server will be empty .... everything there create for kids

There is not bugs may same issues on tvt and well yes daggers is little op be sure i'll fix them tommorow.

There is not bugs may same issues on tvt and well yes daggers is little op be sure i'll fix them tommorow.

not bugs sure ?

1. stuck my target option

2. not only tvt was problem ctf to - in my 30 min game play i was play 1 time ctf , next time ctf was write " teleport in 10 seconds " i got my team aura but 20% from ppl was not teleported they was still in town like me , i was see more 7-8 ppl.

3. my char crash 2 time for 30min

4. i was die on pvp and when i was click button " go to village " nothing was happen , i see how other ppl run , i can write in chat but system was not send me in town , from 7-8 time that was happen 1 time .. realy suck....

that was my game play for 30 min.