L2 gracia final fast xp quests help

Can you post a guide for DE plz? (with some links where you got info if possible)

BTW some1 said that from 6-25 lvl can be donne in approx. 5minuts with some lvl6 & lvl15 quest (no metter the class I think), but I searched a lot but didn't find anything like that, maybe some1 knows which quests are thise 2???

Anyway thx in advance  :)

Stop playing low rates

Stop playing low rates during the summer

Have more time for your social life

Stop being on the computer 12 hours a day and go get some friends

???????????????

profit?

I'll play casualy when I will have time. I still have 2 exams left, I am mountain biking, I'm working out, playing football and soon will have 3th year with my GF, so I'm more then enought out side =), thx.

I just want a guide since some guy is saying that he can get from 6-25lvl with 2 quests (lvl 6 and lvl 15 quest) in about 5minuts, but I can't find any such great quest at that lvl and I've searched preaty much allready, so I asked here =).

{Levels 0-18} Elven Fortress

Started out in elven village with top NG, headed to EF, you can pretty much level really well here with a bow and dagger, you should start your {bot around level 11 and he will just farm in there till you around level 20, moving him deeper as you progress.

{Levels 20-23} Gludio

Underneath gludin, kill the lizardmen and bears. works very well with bots, many already there, can also go on the south shore where you’ll find many more.

{Levels 23-28} Dion

Kill the hobgoblins, champions, shamans, eyes (good xp), or maybe even the bee’s around floran. Champions are aggro

{Levels 23-28} Gludin-Abandoned Camp

Big area, lot of varied mobs, maybe harder for the bot because the mobs are so close and a few are aggro such as stragglers. Great for bot duo.

{Levels 28-32} Gludin-Orc Barracks

Double hp/xp mobs, nice xp, great again in a bot duo, maybe harder alone, but you should be ok in top D. You can level and bot here for adena up to level 40.

{Levels 28-36} Dion-Execution Grounds

If your coming here at 28 start with the Mandragoras, at around 30 go for the Crawlers and then at around 34 go for the Strains and Amber basilisks. I avoided the trees as they are more trouble than they are worth, there is a perfect botting place in between the crawlers and ghouls in the lower level; great for A solo bot.

{Levels 28-32} Dion-Floran

The bee’s drop enchant armors nicely, and the bugbears are nice, even the dire wolves for charcoal if a dwarf are nice, these will get you to 32 in a nice delay but are good for solo. When I came it was not too populated either.

{Levels 32-36} Dion-Execution Grounds

EG is still good, bit busy though, but can take you upto 36 effectively and after that just becomes a money making area. Hunt Amber Basilisks, Strains and Dead Seekers. You could actually stay here until 40 and gain levels, but at that time it becomes quite repetitive.

{Levels 36-40} Heine-ish

Now this is the ultimate secret area. I leveled here fine: Just left of the field of silence caption is a nice pond, around this area i set my bot to only hit Dread Wolves, as they are aggro. and initiative. Thus, I levelled from 36-40 in around 2 days.

{Level 40-44} Grasslands

Level at the grasslands, east of hunters village and south of oren, on lizardmen there.

{Level 44-48} Sea of spores

Level at Sea of Spores until about level 50. This is a good place as you have the possibilty of getting a mithril dagger drop, i got one level from 44-48 on my last character.

{Level 48-52} Forest of mirrors

Goto Forest of Mirrors and fight the forrest of mirrors ghosts.

{Level 52-55} Tower of Insolence

Try going north of TI and hitting up the bassilisks and Bugbears low people population there move more north as you level

{Level 55-60} Aden Cemetery

Cemetery works nice and so is the money

{Level 60-65} Forsaken Plains-DC

Go to the Forsaken Plains or just south of Devistated Castle