Idea for server.

I want some ideas or some reviews about what server would be great to have.

Mid rate?

High rate?

Low rate?

Faction ? Multi skill?

Or ideas for a server. What would you prefer to play? How is your best server in your opinion?

I just wait some answers and some ideas also ^^

Also..what chronicle do you think is the best from now to create a server??

• 2 weeks later...

Make a H5 server without attributes. That would please me. lol

Same here , No attris + no certi would be perfect and balanced plus admin could balance it easier.

About rates , Mid-rate , nor hard nor easy but you would "feel" then you are achieving something..

I have an idea don't know if it's done before it's more like the dominating ally is the winner,

The alliance can hold up to 9 clans and the first alliance in the server who control all the castles is the winner and the server get wiped, and start all over again.

This might sound like an easy thing to do but it isn't really since the fight start when the server start when it have at-least 2 alliances with 9 clan each and the ally have to defend all the 9 castles at the same time  in order to win the game ofc,

Hope you like the idea and do it cuz I would like to play in such a server someday :D

No..but the thing with attri and certi is bad.. I agree with them to make something to not enable them

Would be almost perfect.

Also some nice gameplay ideas..

Like raids or custom items..or something to be more atractive.

The idea with 1 big ally is not so good. Better to get in ally only 2 clans and not 3.. So there will be full of pvp because lot's of clan wars :> eh?

I think that you have missed what I mean...

It's more like the (good/evil) servers I think it's named "Faction Server" if I'm not mistaken, but in this one you get to have more teams as in alliances but you need at-least two of them to start the round which is to control all of the 9 castles.

That's what I mean so in the end there will winning alliance in the server and it get wiped after any alliance wins, and the round starts all over again.

It would give you good advantage as "Admin" to fix the bugs and make more balanced classes in the server depending on polls you make in the server forum about the attribute or class certification skills and adding new armors weapons skills or removing any of them

you will keep the players always working and never get bored because they have every thing can be made in the server or because they became what some people would call "IMBA"

And for me personal I like it for the team work because the lonely fighter style wont be working since you need to be with the strongest 9 clans in the server in order to be a winner

But at the end it's up to you to decide whether to make such a server or not if I had the enough time I would make such a server myself

Best luck finding the best ideas for your server