[WTS] Epilogue Pack

Well Selling this for high price since you can get latest version from l2nextgen for like 15 euros first 1 month supporter? You scam people, and dont say its not l2nextgen i know it is. A friend of mine just checked your 'test' server, shame on you.

well i dont care what are you saying if anyone can find this pack for 15 euros like you said nice but i think nextgen team is selling this pack over than 200 euro and they want like 70 euro every month . You can check its also in l2nextgen site about price :) . I have server pack with all updates and i give support for ever ask l2nextgen team how much they want for it :) . So stop saying what am i and what not fist and second if you think that you can find a pack like this you are totally retarted. I have a pack with everything working and i am selling it . You had a stolen Inc pack and because i told you that you are scammer you are trying to do the same for me . But i have test server and i can show my files so whatever you said its sick :)

i know the prices you recheck it 6000rubs + 2500 for every month is 15 euro?

Oh its like 305dollars for the first month only nice (withoute akumu geodata ) you want price for akumu also? and dont tell me thats its free .Free is for intelude only not epilogue so arround 400$.. Yes i think 400$ its arround 15 euro

My bad on 600, i lost one 0 but 6000 rub = 148.94 euros, and not 200 or 300, so again you sell it a lot higher, thats the same thing since the buyer will have svn access for at least one month, how come a svn is there since your pack is 100% all working, if a svn is there there is a reason for that, the developer still commits and fix things, that's all i'm saying, wish you luck but really...

• 2 weeks later...

L2Nextgen can't be solded, i had been customer month ago.

It costs 300$ for first month and 90$ for monthly updates.

First, they do not give source.

Second, they give license file l2nextgen.omg with IP address encoded, so if you will try to run server with this license on other IP, it will shutdown after 2 minutes.

Same without license.

Bloodshed does not allow to sell it.

There are one revision that leaked, then shared by nextgen without cracks, you can find it on la2base or same other portals, but it is buggy as hell and does not contain aerial cleft ant many of features.

Don't get scammed!

L2Nextgen can't be solded, i had been customer month ago.

It costs 300$ for first month and 90$ for monthly updates.

First, they do not give source.

Second, they give license file l2nextgen.omg with IP address encoded, so if you will try to run server with this license on other IP, it will shutdown after 2 minutes.

Same without license.

Bloodshed does not allow to sell it.

There are one revision that leaked, then shared by nextgen without cracks, you can find it on la2base or same other portals, but it is buggy as hell and does not contain aerial cleft ant many of features.

Don't get scammed!

Thanks my friend, and now the truth is known.

Im using l2nextgen files its stable and work fine for large community

the cost for one time sponsor is 300$ and the monthly support costs 100$

Bloodshed is powerfull dev with fast suport!!

The only problem is the files is locked only for that ip you had registed!

But find it very very stable and retail like!

Its good for low/mid/Hight rate servers!

More info use google translator and visit www.l2nextgen.ru

Im using l2nextgen files its stable and work fine for large community

the cost for one time sponsor is 300$ and the monthly support costs 100$

Bloodshed is powerfull dev with fast suport!!

The only problem is the files is locked only for that ip you had registed!

But find it very very stable and retail like!

Its good for low/mid/Hight rate servers!

More info use google translator and visit www.l2nextgen.ru

Otherwise, there are a more of configuration outside .config files :) This is annoying and may unbalance server as hell. Also, players say that there are a lot of unfinished zones like Primeval Isle is not retail like, but i do not know what i should believe :)