hellbound [L2J] Heaven High Five Opening Soon!

L2Heaven

The L2jHeaven Team Decided to renew the opening date of Server we are apologize for that but someguys out there don't whant to finish our project, so they doing anything is possible to stop us, but they can't, So we are keep going, after some problems we are still HERE! and noone will STOP us The finally opening date is 25/September/2011

If somone whant to go on any other server is free to go

we do not hold anyone without his will.

we are not obliged to apologize to anyone, and as a group first we look what is best for our project.

u didnt say anything new, just like on site. u got attacked before u even go on beta? :)

Im sosry its just that its like other kid-server which after 1week they say problems with datacenter(my mom closed my pc) trying to communicate with them and we ll be back asap. (server closed).

And you - delaying ur opening 40more days,, u dont feel obliged to apologize to anyone(not even to those who were expecting ur server's opening, yet you do apologize in ur first paragraph, which i might say u havent even read and just c/p from the site >.<

a/w you  go look for the best of the project, and maybe open on 25/september/2011 -cause who knows how many more will attack you :p -

nevertheless..... good luck :D

• 4 weeks later...