interlude [L2J][Interlude]L2Venue - NetWork

L2Venue-NetWork

server is ok.. but is low rate of enchanting.. but some pll have full 16....:-s  i dont know how... with normal is 65% and with blesed is 85%.. but some pll got full rb+16 and armor+16 i dont know how...i play since 2h and i farm fro items.. i got onlly+9 my bow.. every time i broke it with blesed :-s

Maybe have a gm as friend, or maybe they found some worked bug or botting.... ;]

Maybe have a gm as friend, or maybe they found some worked bug or botting.... ;]

too much players have +16 now this doesnt mean they are our friends lol...they are just lucky.

too much players have +16 now this doesnt mean they are our friends lol...they are just lucky.

comon u are just a kid.... just delete this fking server...  i try to make petition nad gm ask to me how i can open the Petition.. omg....

he dont know make //vis  //invis ..  omg  he ask to me how to do that :)))

nvm shits server my opnion..  gl with it!

comon u are just a kid.... just delete this fking server...  i try to make petition nad gm ask to me how i can open the Petition.. omg....

he dont know make //vis  //invis ..  omg  he ask to me how to do that :)))

nvm shits server my opnion..  gl with it!

when i say something well its true ...

comon u are just a kid.... just delete this fking server...  i try to make petition nad gm ask to me how i can open the Petition.. omg....

he dont know make //vis  //invis ..   omg  he ask to me how to do that :)))

nvm shits server my opnion..  gl with it!

be sure we are 3 on staff...all of us know using a gm (and a baby can press now //view_petitions) get serious pls.

Bullshits,

the server is cool.

Also,the farm is quite easy,stop telling shits for corrupt etc.Try to enchant armor/jew/weap with bless.Dont be fvcking lazy and criticize everything around.

Btw,server is start growing.

Accepted on hopzones aswell,plus try to make a WL and farm.You'll get +++ your gear too fast.

Bullshits,

the server is cool.

Also,the farm is quite easy,stop telling shits for corrupt etc.Try to enchant armor/jew/weap with bless.Dont be fvcking lazy and criticize everything around.

Btw,server is start growing.

Accepted on hopzones aswell,plus try to make a WL and farm.You'll get +++ your gear too fast.

GM server right ?