interlude [L2j] Dark Blood Server (Stack Subclass)

probocis

Nobody will try the server without you giving him real reasons to try it out. You never explained things like for example:

- We've limited the casting speed so it won't go over 2000 for example.

Saying: Try it and you'll see, won't make me join.

When i log i'll never learn all the features unless i play for 1 week to learn them while playing.

I didn't say nothing about the limit of atk speed/casting speed because we don't have a limit and server is well balanced if we talk about casting speed/atk speed.

Okay tell me what will be my casting speed if i stuck and use for example:

Spell Singer + Arcana Lord using my 78 level skill for cast speed and potion for casting speed + full buffs for casting speed and dyes and dark crystal + acumen weapon?

Okay tell me what will be my casting speed if i stuck and use for example:

Spell Singer + Arcana Lord using my 78 level skill for cast speed and potion for casting speed + full buffs for casting speed and dyes and dark crystal + acumen weapon?

with custom buff like COV but it gives lower stats

shot00053w.th.png

and with POW

shot00052.th.png

Casting speed / attack speed limit is horrible think on stucksub server... why? Lets say 2000 cast speed limit so char like sps/es loses its biggest advantage > huge cast... all nuker/summoner will have same casting speed wtf?! I tested some things and i can say its well balanced  yea right custom weapons/sets and stuck sub = nice damage+a/c speed but there are also custom jewels with boosted m.def and potions for m/p def so nukers are not op (with proper buffs), archers are making nice dmg too.

Im looking forward to play on live :D

Btw:

Spell Singer + Arcana Lord

Its mutant... you can make sps/es or sorc/wk but you cant stuck classes from different races...

We provided an website for this kind of questions, your making stack subclass at grand master(retail) and its only from your own race.

It means without mutants,but there is still a problem the balance between the classes (Paladin/pp will rule the oly) and on pvp (you need to balance somehow the classes)

Remove the customs or add only dinasty .

It means without mutants,but there is still a problem the balance between the classes (Paladin/pp will rule the oly) and on pvp (you need to balance somehow the classes)

I still didn't test pal/pp on oly so i don't know if it is balance, and about custom armor its well balanced the stats are not like +100% atk speed etc.

yea.....

There will be always classes better for oly and classes better for pvp, thats normal.... Do you want to be oly pwner? so make pal/pp sps/ee tyr/wc etc, Do you want to have char awesome for pvp? So make th/pal sh/ps etc, Its your choice: better for oly or better for pvp? (im not saying "oly" chars are weak on pvp). Anyway some classes can realy easy counter pal/pp on oly :)

After few days i can say that classes are well balanced. Nukers are not op cuz there are jewels with improved m.def, daggers are not hitting for 5k every blow, archers are not pwning everything.

Custom armors are not giving HUGE boost to stats (eg: robe set gives same c.speed bonus like dc robe set), if you know yours char well you can kill everyone (even with worse gear), on stacksub you can realy show how "pro" you are with your char... If you get pwned by someone try to change yours tactic, try to use all advantages of yours char its all about yours "skill", you can be realy suprised how some apparently weak class combos can be powerful.

Btw, its not easy to get custom armors/weapons. Vesper armors you can obtain only from raid bosses, gold weapons only from quest in IT, vesper weapons only from baium/valakas/antharas, also its not easy to get weapon +20 (19-20=25% chance)

Customs, customs, customs... Yea i dont like them so much, but You know what? Interlude is old and boring chronicle (but i love it ^^) and it needs something to be more interesting (stacksub ftw!), you can get s-grade very easy, so customs will force ppl to kill rbs=more pvp, you will spend more time boosting your char=more pvp=longer server lifetime.

High rate interlude servers have 2 biggest problems:

- You finish yours char too fast=faster you are bored=1 weak server.

- There hundreds of same x5000 server, same features, same rates, same shit... Stacksub (not shity multiskill) with balanced classes, balanced customs and nice farming system can be huge success, i hope so :)

yea.....

There will be always classes better for oly and classes better for pvp, thats normal.... Do you want to be oly pwner? so make pal/pp sps/ee tyr/wc etc, Do you want to have char awesome for pvp? So make th/pal sh/ps etc, Its your choice: better for oly or better for pvp? (im not saying "oly" chars are weak on pvp). Anyway some classes can realy easy counter pal/pp on oly :)

After few days i can say that classes are well balanced. Nukers are not op cuz there are jewels with improved m.def, daggers are not hitting for 5k every blow, archers are not pwning everything.

Custom armors are not giving HUGE boost to stats (eg: robe set gives same c.speed bonus like dc robe set), if you know yours char well you can kill everyone (even with worse gear), on stacksub you can realy show how "pro" you are with your char... If you get pwned by someone try to change yours tactic, try to use all advantages of yours char its all about yours "skill", you can be realy suprised how some apparently weak class combos can be powerful.

Btw, its not easy to get custom armors/weapons. Vesper armors you can obtain only from raid bosses, gold weapons only from quest in IT, vesper weapons only from baium/valakas/antharas, also its not easy to get weapon +20 (19-20=25% chance)

Customs, customs, customs... Yea i dont like them so much, but You know what? Interlude is old and boring chronicle (but i love it ^^) and it needs something to be more interesting (stacksub ftw!), you can get s-grade very easy, so customs will force ppl to kill rbs=more pvp, you will spend more time boosting your char=more pvp=longer server lifetime.

High rate interlude servers have 2 biggest problems:

- You finish yours char too fast=faster you are bored=1 weak server.

- There hundreds of same x5000 server, same features, same rates, same shit... Stacksub (not shity multiskill) with balanced classes, balanced customs and nice farming system can be huge success, i hope so :)

To obtain Vesper armor you have to make quest(Gather the Flames) from FOG at NPC Blacksmith Vulcan.

To be clear : It suppose to be pvp high rate server with lots of fun or just farm server? If it's gonna be farm server make it x15 instead of x1000 and then add stupid farm things. U can't mix high rate pvp server with farm server. Such mix will always fail

To be clear : It suppose to be pvp high rate server with lots of fun or just farm server? If it's gonna be farm server make it x15 instead of x1000 and then add stupid farm things. U can't mix high rate pvp server with farm server. Such mix will always fail

The farm system of my server is great if you accept it ofc, if your not accepting it well you can try another server, no one is keeping you to play this kind of servers.

Because I'm in a great mood i will not insult you with bad worlds, well I tell you one thing about your problem = cry me a rainbow.