BrainLess

bannerglowny.jpg

Lineage ][ Eternity Throne

low rate ~8

Server started : 20-05-2011

Site : www.l2et.com

Forum : www.forum.l2et.com

Eternity Throne would like to present a new NO CUSTOM server, based on l2J

files. Its an international place for players want to enjoy with proffesional L2

players . We allready have 9 Activ clans and community count arround ~100 peoples.

On server works a group of european peoples (Denmark, Poland,Grecce,Brasilia).

Server works on Gracia epilogue files, but we have hard Interlude rules (no bots we

have own protection system works perfectly).

Other clan leaders like Tealc (WolvesPack), Dakota (Argentina), Gummrah

(Ragnaran), Manuell ( Clan Venture ) are inviting proffesional players with passion

Axen(Einhasad Templars).

Avaliable Events:

-Jack Sage (event for Vitality)

-Master of star (Collect event in mission dungeon)

-Special event ( Win REAL reward! )

Rates :

-Exp:8

-SP:10

-Party EXP:1.2

-Party SP:1.2

-Adena:6

-Drop:7

-Spoil:7

-Manor:2

-Raid drop:7

-Epic drop:1

-Extract fish:4

-Quest drop: (Depends of Quest)

-Quest reward xp i sp:2

-Quest reward adena:8

-Vitality gain:1.2

-Vitality lost:2

-Vitality herb:chance lower due higher level

-Pet exp rate:1

-Pet food rate:2

-Fish Profs Upgrades: more slots added

-Buffs: 20 slotow

-Dance&Song:12 slotow

-Enchant chance 46%

-Blessed chance 66%

Game specification:

-Creation account on website (Create new password)

-dualbox allowed, multibox forbidden (offline shops doesnt count)

-Autolearn skills off

-ClassMaster:

# 1st [Free]

# 2nd [Adena]

# 3rd [Quest]

-Subclass : Quest or buy [Adena + Acient Adena]

-Nobless: Quest or Territory War

-BuffTime:

#Normal Buffs [30m]

# Songs [6m]

# Dances  [6m]

# Normal buffs  [30m]

# Magnus etc.  [10m]

# Kamael Buff's  [like RETAIL]

# Pa'agrio Buff'ses [30m]

# ClanHall, Castle, Fortress [1 hour]

-Herb drop limit [+/- 8 levels of player]  

-Services:

# MissionManager - Vitality Dungeon

# FriendManager - Friend System

# CoupleManager - Quests System for marriage

# Vote Events

-Special player commands:

# .drop  - only adena drop

# .exp - gain exp and sp are disabled (on quest too)

# .event - event parti****te command

# .changepassword - command for change account password (you can create new

password also in website)

-Talismans statistics fixed and  and prohibition to use in Olympiad

-Dimensional Merchant with Vitamin Item's (Backup Stone's, Elemental Stone's etc.)

Hardware Specification:

CPU: Intel Xeon i7 W3520 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz 8 MB L2 - QPI 4.8 GT/sec Turbo Boost

Technology @ 2.93GHz 64 bits

RAM: 12 GB DDR3

HDD: Intel SSD X25-M 2x 80 GB

--

Eternity Throne Project

Keep dreaming about own server with your "pro" mates ;) anyway good luck. If some one dont belive me that there are max 20online players, then download a system and go check it by yourself, dont waste your time for that ****.

PSP console we`re both knows good its just to get more ppl ( but no success ;) ) That event its a Fake like all info about that server

Keep dreaming about own server with your "pro" mates ;) anyway good luck. If some one dont belive me that there are max 20online players, then download a system and go check it by yourself, dont waste your time for that ****.

PSP console we`re both knows good its just to get more ppl ( but no success ;) ) That event its a Fake like all info about that server

Well doesnt sounds like... thats my problem?? listen you dont have to like us ;] i dont care...

And well Adam ;] you dont have to like us :/ did i made something against you ?? you -beep-ed up l2creed cose you didnt have enogh expierience so i kicked you out form team, what your poblem ?? stop makin antyAdvertisment against us :/

When i take you back to team you -beep-ed us again, that was not nice, its becose we have so low online(70 ~), and now your doing same thing here ??

stop doing it man, cose of you i have much problems ;/

common man ;/

you -beep-ed up l2creed cose you didnt have enogh expierience so i kicked you out form team

First of all i leave that project because of you Pro new "admin", secound thing i made server with 500%+ more online like "yours" now ;) Thats my last reply here. Keep working as i saw Tibia got low servers do you thing about that ? At last in that project was just one person w/o exp. that was you, "rich" one who knows he can do everything...

its becose we have so low online(70 ~)

15* dont count offline shops and boxes oke ?.

you -beep-ed us again

I dont -beep-ed you, i just want to help each others to dont waste their costly own time to try play on that server, cuz thats a fail making that server in era of many many better servers. Anyway Have Fun with spending yours money to keep that 2 parties on server.

I dont be makes new post because of you, in internet you can write many bullshits like your last post. You know my personal adress so if you are rich enought and have some time You're welcome ;)))

The Question is... " Why you shi t, if you dont eat ??"

Show me your server ? You fuc ked up with rates... Yes you brought to server 430 online, on l2 creed, but you didnt know shit about how to start ??

Mobs was running arround between floors in Cruma Tower, Geodata completly -beep-ed up. on that Hardware, 430 peoples and lags??

No security for system, no security for our site ;/ NOTHING AT ALL ;] DDOS on site, then your " temporary idea"

Did you leave ?? Who will not, thats immberesing, and you need to change your name ;]

But yea, i supost to do one thing before l2 creed start, say to you that we are changing files on Piotreks ;] that what i -beep-ed up, nothing more...

And yea as you sayed you was a part of team who made advertisment for server... Thats all what you know about Lineage 2 my friend...