[L2 IL] Lineage ][ Mexic 300x TODAY OPEN !

BigGreen

Server epic fail....no balance no nothing...dont join is waste of time..or only if u have a team/clan...is totally teamwork server and suvcks..

if a player want play solo it cant...cause dont have 3rd buffs...in pvp server...epic...and only aios have whick admin gave to clan....FAILED.

1 more kiddo server with custom unbalance...and gm that give ban..like i learn from 1 friend....SORRY FOR SPAM BUT SERVER IS FAIL..

Check your staff and your server..GL anyway

fail server is fail , no balance , Gm gives aio his neighbours , 0 balance, 100 restarts , no online player display - so Gm can lie about online ammount.

Anyway it`s ur decision , but FAIL server is Fail

Ohh so your does guys who joined ask for "Please AIO character or I leave server"

I'm glad that you left, you haven't even made level 78 and gear and you cry about balance. Damn players.

Also the other guy who flame the staff list cause he didn't get AIO, I'm tired of kids like who don't how to count but his really pro and wants everything.

Thanks that you left the server Non of Lineage ][ Private server needs you.

Here is the prove that you guys really suck !

lol1zd.jpg

lol2ak.jpg

fail server is fail , no balance , Gm gives aio his neighbours , 0 balance, 100 restarts , no online player display - so Gm can lie about online ammount.

Dude, I said loud and clear ! If you got 15 active clan members online you earn AIO buffer, such as gypsy that you you try to trick me with 15 characters level 1 in clan so you can earn AIO buffer. No I won't give, you didn't even made that much level you ware B-Grade and your talking about Balance.

Please, get lost ! And yes I did remove that Online players cause of newbs Like @ my server " LOL SEVRE FAIL" Server is open for 1 day and we reach 100 Players Online and we gave 3 AIO-Buffers. Please get lost and stop acting like fag @ forum and bitch in game.

thanks !

nice server join it guys!! but is not what i loking!! i loking for non custom what ever i join and is ok ..  who like custom and not so manny this is the  best server !! join it!

dudes this server got more AIOs that normal players roflmao anyway Rumenishe fail serwidor is fail.

Get lost faggot, go to your "lolfreeitemsserverhome". We don't need kids like you @ forum or server. Just cause you act like that, asking for items and if you don't get your just like 15 years old newb " LOL floood omg, fack you" etc.

I'm glad you left the server and one more thing -1 karma for you.