Latest sign!

there is no white in the sign xD just light colours which represent the explosions caused my the lazers fired from her hands XD also each finger is a lighting source thats why

Is that the sofaki i knew? Sorry but the signature is, how can i say it more soft? Awful?

yeap since the last time i made one i never tried to make one again so its been half++++ months since i made a signature :o i made the c4ds tho by myself xD

You failed @ points.

1) the color balance.It seems like all you did was a purple/white gradient @ hue.

2)The bottom borderline.You know what I mean.It's some pixels above from what it should be.

Well,text is not so good as well but I ain't good @ text so I can't really say what it should be like :/

You failed @ points.

1) the color balance.It seems like all you did was a purple/white gradient @ hue.

2)The bottom borderline.You know what I mean.It's some pixels above from what it should be.

Well,text is not so good as well but I ain't good @ text so I can't really say what it should be like :/

the 1st one was a mix of gradients i tested some settings and it came out like this cause the original colours was grey/gold and blue so i think this looked a lot better

about the text yeah the only good placement was there and i couldnt do much :)

also the border is on purpose there :D it looked nice for me so i did it :)

the 1st one was a mix of gradients i tested some settings and it came out like this cause the original colours was grey/gold and blue so i think this looked a lot better

about the text yeah the only good placement was there and i couldnt do much :)

also the border is on purpose there :D it looked nice for me so i did it :)

I'd like to see the no-gradient version.

Plus,sharpen it a bit more... :D