hellbound [L2J] L2-Evolution

NicholasEvo

Migration complete no problems

now on a machine 3x better than the old with a connection 10x better

Server specs

Processors: Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

Memory(RAM): 24 GB DDR3

HDD: 2 x 1500 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit

Backup Space 100 GB

Traffic Unlimited

Over 500 bots all day long, they doesnt have any cisco protection anything against this, they had a lame antibot system on reporting chars... lmao when u get caught u go to jail 15 mins and then u can go ouyt again... fail server.

Thats not true, the anti bot is not cracked by L2net YET, so no scripting available for it atm.

First time u get jailed 15

After thats its incremental i think we set it at 4th or 5th time BAN for the full IP.

We will not install client modifying anti-bot because its illegal.

I presume u got banned for botting if your taking the time to troll my thread ;)

Actually I left because of BOTS & Fail server with 300 Offline shops in giran, and u are such an ignorant... Cisco Firewall LAmeg give u total protection against bots... the problem is, you are a noob "admin" and u cant afford it :) thast why 65% of your online its only L2Net User... lol I even botted with 12 accounts at the same time for 3 days non stop and i didnt got catch even once... GF Fail Kid

Actually I left because of BOTS & Fail server with 300 Offline shops in giran, and u are such an ignorant... Cisco Firewall LAmeg give u total protection against bots... the problem is, you are a noob "admin" and u cant afford it :) thast why 65% of your online its only L2Net User... lol I even botted with 12 accounts at the same time for 3 days non stop and i didnt got catch even once... GF Fail Kid

Lold i love how the botters themselves write the negative comments about other botters  lmao.

Btw didn't you see what the owner dude say ? THIS bot protection includes client moddifying so its ILLEGAL . Lame Guard is a failed protection and it can be bypassed  if given some money oddi and l2net team can destroy that protection ... anyway the LG is too overrated .

Haha suck an asshole, cant u understand i have modified many clients, using not even L2j databases, allready maded over 5 k Euros with stupid servers donations, and??? NO CARE POLICE OVER HERE so... its just the lack of interest and professionalism form the clown owner of this server haha... anyways.... who's gonna pay 120 US to LG to bypass for 1 player.... suck it MOFO :)

FAIL SERVER /FAIL "CLOWN ADM"/ FAIL FOLLOWERS .... gn girls :)

Dont you run http://www.l2divide.com/ ?

how much uptime you had this week? and why do you feel the need to flame in someone elses thread, its not like your in competition with me. Its a sad day when you need to troll others servers to try and get population at your own.

i think we can all see what your posts are really about, but its not like they would join your server over mine is it. i mean hell fire, even your vote links on your website are broken they point to your old fail server "L2 Shilen is offline . You cannot vote for an offline server !" you really should fix that, once a failer always a failer ;)

Have a nice day ;)

Thats not true, the anti bot is not cracked by L2net YET, so no scripting available for it atm.

First time u get jailed 15

After thats its incremental i think we set it at 4th or 5th time BAN for the full IP.

We will not install client modifying anti-bot because its illegal.

I presume u got banned for botting if your taking the time to troll my thread ;)

Are you sure ?

//Revamped by: djpliku
//Credit: galozeh, mpj123, angelificatus, Infant, djpliku 
//Original Code by: obce (AdiFenix)

set_event "<&SCRIPTEVENT_CHAT&>" "<&SYSTEM_CURRENTFILE&>" czat_check
print_text " start"
do
sleep 1000
loop 1 == 1
end_script

function czat_check
define string anty "AntiBot"
define string temp_str ""
define string okrojony ""
define string spc_str " "
define int dlg 0
define int spc 0
if sendername == anty
dlg = MESSAGE.count
dlg = dlg - 9
okrojony = MESSAGE.SUBSTRING 9 dlg
spc = okrojony.INDEXOF spc_str
spc = spc
temp_str = okrojony.SUBSTRING 0 spc
//print_text "kodzik <&temp_str&>"
sleep 500
say_text "<&CHANNEL_ALL&>" ".n <&temp_str&>"
endif

return void

Happy boting, report bugs.

thanks for share, in this way its more simple to know what i need to change. And its not hard every week to change smth it takes me 5-10 minutes :P

and for the one who bot and use scripts to bypass will be instantly ban.

just an example to proove you we can ban the one who use the scripts.

If the answer time its less than 550 ms ban and lot more ideas

thanks for share, in this way its more simple to know what i need to change. And its not hard every week to change smth it takes me 5-10 minutes :P

and for the one who bot and use scripts to bypass will be instantly ban.

No problem, have fun

Dont scare ppl, i wait for you to update your cracked antibot, and crack it again . And so on.