Thoughts and fact about Vayne , The Night Hunter.

I have heard a lot of people calling Vayne OP and even banning her in ranked games.

I know that she has a good DPS and a Burst dmg , but seriously all it takes to kill her is one stun.

What i think is that she is just another super squishy carry that has an OP W ( onle because it deals true dmg) and with a decent passive.

Do you think she can replace a carry such as MF and Corki ?

Most people consider Corki and Ashe as the best ranged AD carries in the game, though I think that Ashe is much better. Well, I think that Vayne could be included in the top 3 AD carries (Ashe, Corki, Vayne). Her mobility is excellent for a ranged champion that can deal so much damage.

She's simply amazing.Incredible damage, especially with Critical Runes (chanse/dmg) but it rly pisses me off when someone calls her OP.

People calling her OP haven't noticed her defensive stats that actually suck.At lvl 18, without any magic resist item nor any runes she's got 38 magic resist.

But people just ignore her and never focus her so she just pwns.Focus vayne and she'll be useless for the whole game.

Oh btw, she's the ABSOLUTE mid player.I personally can not lane, but I mostly all of the times take firstblood at mid with her.Just need to push the enemy to the wall and he's done.After getting 2-3 kills without dieing, vayne will be immortal.

Amazing champion, just that, worthed  buying her.

need a lot of skills to be played correctly.

People calling her OP haven't noticed her defensive stats that actually suck.At lvl 18, without any magic resist item nor any runes she's got 38 magic resist.

What did you expect lol.

need a lot of skills to be played correctly.

What did you expect lol.

At least 50 magic resist.All the champios got like 40-80 magic resist at lvl 18 without any runes and any resist items.But Vayne's m.resist sucks -.-'

nerf incoming

as always!

btw the only bad thing about vayne is that i cant really chase her with the hop hop skill!she is a good escaper artist!!! sadly gp doesnt have a stun xD

as always!

btw the only bad thing about vayne is that i cant really chase her with the hop hop skill!she is a good escaper artist!!! sadly gp doesnt have a stun xD

Lol, I can very easily...Her speed is a problem aswell that I didn't mention.At least at early game that she's got no phantom (I always buy a phantom for her).

When she's being chased, her passing isn't working , it only works when vayne chases someone.

Low movement speed ~ small firing range ~ can't be replaced by real AD carries like MF.

No, she hasn't got a small firing range :S

And yes she can be replaced, the damage she deals is way much bigger than MF's.

Duds she just got released with uber stats so victims will buy RP and later hammernerf will land. Let's just see her nerfed and judge , plus i still prefer classic AD carries like MF , damage isn't the top thing , it's utility too.

her range is same with ashe's.

At least ashe has a perma like exhaust since lv1 , a hawkshot which is a mini CV , moar gold like she is tf and an arrow which is global and has 3sec stun or 5sec slow , that's the utility i mean.

Mengs vayne was super just for $_$ wait for the next patch ^^

At least ashe has a perma like exhaust since lv1 , a hawkshot which is a mini CV , moar gold like she is tf and an arrow which is global and has 3sec stun or 5sec slow , that's the utility i mean.

Mengs vayne was super just for $_$ wait for the next patch ^^

Even if she gets nerfed, which I don't actually believe will happen, they'll have to reduse the dmg just a bit while increase her ressistance status that suck.So, she will still pwn.And not it's not the damage she deals.It's her passive that leaves no choise to the enemy than praying for their lives, but as I said before, just focus her at early game and she's done.