[Help] Multiple Drop

Gries

Question

When i put items on droplist of a mob it drop only one like:

I put EAS EWS and Adena, when i kill the mob it drop only EAS or EWS or Adena, an1 know how to solve it?

I found it on the l2j forum:

Drops are automatically categorized for mobs that are not RB or GrandBosses. Only one item per category can be dropped. Categories currently supported are:

1) full drops and parts

2) miscellaneous items (potions, scrolls, general mats, etc)

Also, there is a category flag that allows dropping more than 1 item of that kind (for example, more than 1 kind of seal stones can be dropped at once). If you want to drop more than 1 item of the same kind (in this case, potions = miscellaneous), what you must do is the following:

Go to your etcitem table

find the items healing potion, mana potion, and haste potion. Find the column "drop_category" and change their value from 2 to 0. This will allow dropping more than just 1 of these. So both healing AND mana potions may be dropped at the same time...

CAUTION: This change will affect these drops globally. That is, it will break their "miscellaneous item" category from ALL mobs.

However, adding the same item in the droplist more than once is NOT supported. What trexx suggested will NOT work.

The limitation of only adding 1 item in 1 mob once was there since a long time ago. I had added the categorization code based on old info that stated that ALL mobs (except RBs) have these categories. Since then, additional info has come. I've been meaning to create a patch to fix this issue, but I have been extremely busy with projects outside L2J, so I haven't had a chance to make these changes. I hope to change the category code (and at the same time lift the constraints of 1 item appearning max 1 time in each mob) some time next month.

But there isn't any drop_category column in etcitem table  >:(

I put EAS EWS and Adena, when i kill the mob it drop only EAS or EWS or Adena, an1 know how to solve it?

Drops are automatically categorized for mobs that are not RB or GrandBosses. Only one item per category can be dropped. Categories currently supported are:

1) full drops and parts

Also, there is a category flag that allows dropping more than 1 item of that kind (for example, more than 1 kind of seal stones can be dropped at once). If you want to drop more than 1 item of the same kind (in this case, potions = miscellaneous), what you must do is the following:

Go to your etcitem table

find the items healing potion, mana potion, and haste potion. Find the column "drop_category" and change their value from 2 to 0. This will allow dropping more than just 1 of these. So both healing AND mana potions may be dropped at the same time...

CAUTION: This change will affect these drops globally. That is, it will break their "miscellaneous item" category from ALL mobs.

However, adding the same item in the droplist more than once is NOT supported. What trexx suggested will NOT work.

The limitation of only adding 1 item in 1 mob once was there since a long time ago. I had added the categorization code based on old info that stated that ALL mobs (except RBs) have these categories. Since then, additional info has come. I've been meaning to create a patch to fix this issue, but I have been extremely busy with projects outside L2J, so I haven't had a chance to make these changes. I hope to change the category code (and at the same time lift the constraints of 1 item appearning max 1 time in each mob) some time next month.

1) full drops and parts

Go to your etcitem table

this is 1000 times explained here... just think a bit or use search ^^

PS. thats happens because u use for all the same category number.... also just try to do it in game if its not working via db

agree with the guy maybe you use to all the same category like "1" who knows ... recomend to use big number like 555 666 777 etc. etc.

PS. thats happens because u use for all the same category number.... also just try to do it in game if its not working via db

agree with the guy maybe you use to all the same category like "1" who knows ... recomend to use big number like 555 666 777 etc. etc.