[REQUEST] LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER, Java/Mysql/Core/Datapack.

MadΜax

Question

I looking for skilled developer L2J Server for cooperation in new project Freya server.

If you have a little knowledge about that, Then do not get even bother to write here or send me message, As I said above looking for experienced programmer.

3 answers to this question

dont even Brother finding a "good" developers nowdays. its way more easy just to take Requests from Servers and code it quick. Or code a Feature and than sell it to all the non codings admins that are out there nowdays. I say out of 10 l2j servers there is maybe 1 server whit a admin that knows java or at least the basics

dont even Brother finding a "good" developers nowdays. its way more easy just to take Requests from Servers and code it quick. Or code a Feature and than sell it to all the non codings admins that are out there nowdays. I say out of 10 l2j servers there is maybe 1 server whit a admin that knows java or at least the basics

at first point / agree...

To be honest there are nowdays  skilled programmers like always...!

The problem is that they will never give their work for free :S... ! You dont mention here sth for payment? / hosted server ? / etc etc ....!

If your are looking a Skilled Developer to make a Freya Server just talk about money :P ...!

I am talking friendly ;) ...!

The problem is that they will never give their work for free :S... ! You dont mention here sth for payment? / hosted server ? / etc etc ....!

If your are looking a Skilled Developer to make a Freya Server just talk about money Tongue ...!

I am talking friendly Wink ...!

Thats just normal, who would spend his free time just to create good server for someone?

Its like working in real for free.