interlude L][Conquest Interlude Server!(stuck +2 subs)

fdLP.

Man are u crazy? making rapid shot 1 hour its bad ..!!!

Making frenzy/guts/angelic for one hour is bad!!! Guys when you stuck subz you have full casting/attack speed so the cooldown is fast meaning that you can spam rapid shot endless times.. so that 20 min-1hour doesn't make any change rapid's normal time is 1 min... so..

Btw vent00za hope you put a limit to casting/attack ha? cause then it has no meaning :P

As you said there isnt any point of making some skills 1 hour .. every skill reuse so fast... and yes i put limit for C.speed aat 1900 and for a.speed not yet .. i havent seen 2000 a.speed atm..

As you said there isnt any point of making some skills 1 hour .. every skill reuse so fast... and yes i put limit for C.speed aat 1900 and for a.speed not yet .. i havent seen 2000 a.speed atm..

hah i was have 3600 casting and you change it :P

btw im TELLING you again!i will make chars for you???..to test the atack speed??!you could make 3 subs and check..i will make again any sub and u will change the stats..lol

Huh i change the attack speed too .. itwas too fast .. all mages couldnt hit.. changed to 1600 a.speed nd 1900 c.speed !

Huh i change the attack speed too .. itwas too fast .. all mages couldnt hit.. changed to 1600 a.speed nd 1900 c.speed !

ITS F_CKIN' WRONG! the casting must be 1500 +- and the atack speed 1250 +- because archers cant play!

btw fix the fuckin' mages

I am sorry for this .. i changed some mages skills like anchor , silence and some more .. max c.speed is set to 1680 and max attack speed set to 1300 ... i am trying to do the best!

MAx casting 1768 max atk speed 1450 its ok!! Vent00za as long as server is in test mode you don't have to apologize thats why its called test mode >.> Let the Nubi DemoniC speak =D

Ok here is few things i found that should be fixed.

-Boa recharge must be 12 secs instead of 1 - 2 mins

-Trance/Sleep change should be decreased cuz it catch every time

-Lethal skills chance of making Lethal Strike have to be increased

-Mages MC's should be fixed

-All Boss that drop Special Jewels should be made 80 lvl with an 100% of dropping atleast 1 boss jew and there should be an GK that have exact teleport to them

-Add an custom Leveling Zone and delete all other mobs so you will have less lagg.

-Buffer must be fixed .. must be added ///Wild Magic ///G/might/shield///ClanHall:Mental Shield must be set to 1h///

Thats all i found

P.S: I will edit this reply when i find more things that must be edited/fixed

HaCkz0r