Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Date of scam: 13.08.2012

PayPal:n4ked.server@gmail.com

Scam method: He said i pay in first half of money then he give me login/pass for his account. I paid he asked for rest of money, i sent i went off. I have conversation.

Date of scam: 13.08.2012

PayPal:n4ked.server@gmail.com

Scam method: He said i pay in first half of money then he give me login/pass for his account. I paid he asked for rest of money, i sent i went off. I have conversation.

I sent you over 15 pms cant pming ... W8 for password man 1 hour i guess

Name of scammer in maxcheater: N4ked (This fag is donator member here with 627 posts.)

His skype: adam5247

Skype name: adam

History: I was buying items in l2gang. He said that he sells his account for 20 euro. The trade was: I ll give him 10 euro, he ll give me items and later i ll send other 10 euro (paysafecards). I sent him one psc of 10 euro, when he recieved, he wanted and the other psc. I didnt gave him, after 20 mins he gave me wrong username/password of his account and he logout and he put me block. I hope any gm ban this slovakia gay. I have all screenshots of our conversation in skype.

UP, dont trust N4ked scammer. *with proofs*

i hope any admin ban this lame

UP, dont trust N4ked scammer. *with proofs*

i hope any admin ban this lame

why the hell would you "up" or "bump" that? you said he is scammer we saw your post, we dont need to see it everyday

OneAndOnly scammed me today with Bartz adena , gz scammer

Would like to know why moderators let this scammer make triple/quad post without any warn or directly ban for spammer and scammer.