Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Be happy dude, some guys work to earn money, and some kids like you just scam people...

Ofc i QQ, this forum is based on trade between people, and there is always stealers like you to act like this.

MxC user name: Andzikas

Skype name: skarbonke270

paypal email: s4r4sukm@gmail.com

send cash, never send the items/adena and went offline on Skype - its a classic

Date of scam: 2012 12 28

MXC Nickname: VenuS© (hes vip here)

Who did the scammer scam:  we agreed to make deal in 2 pieces: first 25 euros for account (which was for 30 euro) second 25 euros for adena. he bought acc, then he insisted to have the adena first so i gave him adena for the second 25 euro and he logged out, dropped me out of skype friends. His friend wrote me: "My friend cancelled the echange." but i got no items back. His friends skype: mrhotfire. MXC nicnname: mrhotfire (i guess).

Date of scam:04 01 2013

MXC Nickname: SolomonOlembe

Scam method: Taknig adena from me and dont send me a cash

Server:  Magmeld server  nick in game ChessNuts

Who did the scammer scam: Me

Proof: (pictures, chat histories, etc.)email with adena sent http://imageshack.us/f/96/scamprzed.jpg/ and few seconds after recived by this guy http://imageshack.us/f/99/scampo.jpg/

Scammer : l2sales.webs.com

i send him jeky69 3000m 6 hours ago at sv shilen ! But still now i don't get any money to my account ... him alwasy said w8 him manager ... and when i w8 him offline skype ....

be careful with this guys .....

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262098.new#new please check my post. Guy who said that I sold him 4bilions is a liar. I even didin't speak in MXC or somewhere please check that guy and delete those stupid comments, couse now people can't trust me. And please do it faster. Or  try to ask those liars for any evidence about conversations. I think they just want to destroy my buisiness.

Regards,

TrickyCo

Scammer's same: TrickyCo

Date of scam: 01.24.2013

Server: Shilen

Who did the scammer scam: me

Details: took $280 with paypal for Antharas. He said that people who said he is scammer are scammers and liers so I trusted him because MaxApos said that he did a trade with him. Then I asked to see the item but he said that he convinced me that it is all OK and showed me a screen which I found out is on google! He got the money on the paypal account and then went offline!

Proof: have skype convos and paypal history to show