Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Date of scam: 2011.08.31.

Scam method: I sent him 1 billion of adena and he never paid me. Just saying check you paypal and nothing else. Then he desconect and I don't know anymore of my billion of adena.

Server: Lineage II Magmeld

Topic link: It was a skype conversation

Additional Info: He scammed me with 80 usd

He is a donator member of this forum and I just wait that he will banned at least.

Scam method: I sent him 1 billion of adena and he never paid me. Just saying check you paypal and nothing else. Then he desconect and I don't know anymore of my billion of adena.

He is a donator member of this forum and I just wait that he will banned at least.

I guess he will not be banned so I will be reposting this periodically, as he makes new accounts.

petarbozhurin, Ludogoretz, bojurin87, and chomakova are the same scammer.

Also uses: Hristo Petrov (in skype)

He uses:

paypal - p_bozhurin@abv.bg, p_bojurin@abv.bg, sharp_eye@abv.bg, chomakova@abv.bg

moneybookers - bojurin@abv.bg

There have been numerous people complaining about him, but no action so far. People have been posting screenshots, skype conversations, etc, and still nothing. So I will be reposting this and adding paypals, moneybooker accounts, names, and mxc accounts as people report them.

I guess he will not be banned so I will be reposting this periodically, as he makes new accounts.

He uses:

paypal - p_bozhurin@abv.bg, p_bojurin@abv.bg, sharp_eye@abv.bg, chomakova@abv.bg

There have been numerous people complaining about him, but no action so far. People have been posting screenshots, skype conversations, etc, and still nothing. So I will be reposting this and adding paypals, moneybooker accounts, names, and mxc accounts as people report them.

He uses: