Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

i just came back from trip and i see spaming idiot make false accusation.

Pls admins/gm/mods ban hi for spamming and making some idiotic posts.

ah and btw Showtime is - AllEyesOnMyPony from server -  Core - innova and he is proven to be scammer.

btw i am not the same as OneandOnly.

Epictrades is the same person as OneAndOnly and ShillenTemplar - PROVEN SCAMMERS FROM POLAND

show us proofs.

Would like to know why moderators let this scammer make triple/quad post without any warn or directly ban for spammer and scammer.

proofs.

i just came back from trip and i see spaming idiot make false accusation.

Pls admins/gm/mods ban hi for spamming and making some idiotic posts.

ah and btw Showtime is - AllEyesOnMyPony from server -  Core - innova and he is proven to be scammer.

btw i am not the same as OneandOnly.

proofs.

wtf says this scammer. Im not same guy with this people, ether im not from poland. Im from greece (ap tin ellada eimai).

I just posted here that N4ked scamed me paysafecard of 10 euro for l2gang items. I have proofs.

Just ban this lame.

wtf says this scammer. Im not same guy with this people, ether im not from poland. Im from greece (ap tin ellada eimai).

I just posted here that N4ked scamed me paysafecard of 10 euro for l2gang items. I have proofs.

Just ban this lame.

show us your proofs, and stop doble posting this is your first warning.

show us proofs.

proofs.

proofs.

quadra posting one page ago - scaled.php?server=802&filename=proofet.jpg&res=landing

my proof of not being oneandonly is my ip which is from Poland and date when i joined - December 27, 2011, 09:00:14

i will post up proofs about alleyesonmypony later on

OneAndOnly and Showtime are also the same person , same as epictrades .

ShillenTemplar is just the partner of the one above , they are making scams togheter , but ShillenTemplar just sells what the first scams . It is clear . BB

show us your proofs, and stop doble posting this is your first warning.

Must be kidding: You warn this guy for doble post and  SolomonOlembe has done triple/quadra post in the previous page without any warning? Read before post and you will avoid many discussions  ;)

GLOBAL MODERATORS STOP SLEEP CAUSE YOU PISSING ME ALL HE DOING DOUBLE POSTS SPAMMING AT PMS AND CALL 7 PEOPLES SCAMMERS BANN THAT USELESS TRASH LOL i even reported him to global moderator and he did notting! nice site we got here

GLOBAL MODERATORS STOP SLEEP CAUSE YOU PISSING ME ALL HE DOING DOUBLE POSTS SPAMMING AT PMS AND CALL 7 PEOPLES SCAMMERS BANN THAT USELESS TRASH LOL i even reported him to global moderator and he did notting! nice site we got here

if I had been promoted to what I requested, all these scams would have stoped many months ago, but hey, it's a free world so... everyone is going on

thanks for the advice for the scammer called OneAndOnly , dear faktard Valve

Now go back to your cave u motherfuking cheating son of a bitch .

my "cave" looks nice now, I invested many money in it, I relax in it all day with my bitches