Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Why do you post in Lains topic to try to get business for yourself? Stop being a stupid jealous faggot and make your own

a business for myself? I mm trades for FREE, while lain is charging money, so before posting, think twice.

wheres my report about Itemscerberus? why'd you guys delete it?

Never trust Itemscerberus

Paypal:

Niovi Maria Stampouli

niovitsa@hotmail.gr

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=219907.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Date of scam : (9/30/2011 2:20 PM)

MSN: l2don@hotmail.com / l2don@live.com / galanos_5@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname: l2don

Real name: ΖΑΦΕΙΡΗΣ ΤΣΙΤΣΙΡΑΣ    (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)

Scam method: He sent me 150 E for frintezza +7 and zaken +6, I sent him the stuff via the email in game on L2 Cerberus and after 5 minutes he disputed the transactions then he blocked me. Paypall blocked up the money I got from him and he still have the epics.

Server: L2 Cerberus x7

Who did the scammer scam: Me

Additional infos: His nickname in game it's Wonderboy and be careful he did this kind of scam for more than 5 times, he's actually full epic set with top weapon/armor. You can prove on paypal that you sent him the stuff he asked for because they it's virtual stuffs. Anyways, I called paypall and I explained everything happend and they forward my case to a paypal agent.

Proofs: (pictures, chat histories, etc.) : I sent many screens on paypal with the emails ingame, yahoo archieves and more.

Date of scam : (9/30/2011 2:20 PM)

MSN: l2don@hotmail.com / l2don@live.com / galanos_5@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname: l2don

Real name: ΖΑΦΕΙΡΗΣ ΤΣΙΤΣΙΡΑΣ    (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)

Scam method: He sent me 150 E for frintezza +7 and zaken +6, I sent him the stuff via the email in game on L2 Cerberus and after 5 minutes he disputed the transactions then he blocked me. Paypall blocked up the money I got from him and he still have the epics.

Server: L2 Cerberus x7

Additional infos: His nickname in game it's Wonderboy and be careful he did this kind of scam for more than 5 times, he's actually full epic set with top weapon/armor. You can prove on paypal that you sent him the stuff he asked for because they it's virtual stuffs. Anyways, I called paypall and I explained everything happend and they forward my case to a paypal agent.

Proofs: (pictures, chat histories, etc.) : I sent many screens on paypal with the emails ingame, yahoo archieves and more.

ok sonel all you find it lol

Date of scam : (10/07/2011 5:30 PM)

MSN/Paypal: boringbuch@yahoo.de, marhon-cro@hotmail.de, shinjahr@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname: shinja

Real name:  Marko Klecina    (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Scam method: He sent 50 eu, payment was pending, but dispite that (he had some recs as buyer) i  gave him adena in rpg club server , after 4 days payment was canceled, and he ignoring me, no contact for 4 days.

Server: L2 rpg club x15

Proofs: (pictures, chat histories, etc.) :

unledemh.jpg

Date of scam:2011.10.11

MSN:hsinwar@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname:Fanal

Scam method:taken items and gone..

Server: bfdr.eu

Topic link:

Who did the scammer scam:items

Proof: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/15715984.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/86501748.png/

Additional Info: Taken items, 20-30min fake afk and log off msn/game..

ban this pathetic person plx ;/

Date of scam : (10/07/2011 5:30 PM)

MSN/Paypal: boringbuch@yahoo.de, marhon-cro@hotmail.de, shinjahr@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname: shinja

Real name:  Marko Klecina    (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Scam method: He sent 50 eu, payment was pending, but dispite that (he had some recs as buyer) i  gave him adena in rpg club server , after 4 days payment was canceled, and he ignoring me, no contact for 4 days.

Server: L2 rpg club x15

Proofs: (pictures, chat histories, etc.) :

unledemh.jpg

I sold this guy also some adena on 3rd october and since than the payment status is pending. When i asked him what is going on he said this "thats a new system of paypal that people cant scam anymore with cards". The payment wasnt canceled yet that's why i didnt reported him since now, but i think i wont get the money either from him. I will post some prints when the payment status will be canceled, mby he has some facked up things with his paypal, but i doubt it.

if he has problems with card or smth, he could contact me and everything would be fine. But he's not answering: email,msn, pm's here at forum for 1 week already. He said that he will surely  contact me if something goes wrong with  payment on status: pending...so 100% scam. Hope u wont get the payment canceled :/

Date of scam: 20/10/2011

Fb: GoTz  Real name: Giorgos Papanikolaou

Scam method: Took the  items in game and gave me wrong paysafe (50e), loged out from fb  and game.

Server: L2GvsE

Edit:I just found his real name

Date of scam: 20/10/2011

Fb: GoTz  Real name: Didnt say

Scam method: Took the  items in game and gave me wrong paysafe (50e), loged out from fb  and game.

Server: L2GvsE

he tryed to scamm me too...So Not trade GoTz