Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Date of scam: 24 August

MSN: ssdone@hotmail.gr

MXC Nickname: iDasone

Scam method: He told me to give my character's account from RPG CLUB first ( I told him that I'm a known user on maxcheaters, and I have made a lot of deals here )

Server: RPG-CLUB x15

Who did the scammer scam: Me

Additional infos: First of all, he told me that is going to give 40€ for character+items. After some several attempts, I succeed to increase the price at 150€ ( scammer behavior ).

Proofs: (pictures, chat histories, etc.) :

image.png

image.png

333.png

aaaaae.png

MXC Nickname: He told me that he does not have an account on mxc ( i'm sure that he has, let's find it together )

Scam method: He told me to give my character's account from RPG CLUB first ( I told him that I'm a known user on maxcheaters, and I have made a lot of deals here )

Additional infos: First of all, he told me that is going to give 40€ for character+items. After some several attempts, I succeed to increase the price at 150€ ( scammer behavior ).

image.png

image.png

333.png

aaaaae.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MXC Nickname: iDasone

He try to scam me also. Wanned the acc b4 i get the money.

Cause i don't want trumples. this guy have an acc in mxc i don't know name and he told me to pm some members for items.

1)i didn't said that he is trusted

2)i just send the pm.

I am not so stupid to ask a promote from maxtor and now to scam.Use your brain.

Cause i don't want trumples. this guy have an acc in mxc i don't know name and he told me to pm some members for items.

1)i didn't said that he is trusted

2)i just send the pm.

I am not so stupid to ask a promote from maxtor and now to scam.Use your brain.

you are secom the guy who scamed many people on gp and also on mxc, so I recommend nobody to go 1st with you in a trade but I strongly recommend use my mm services, much safer

you are secom the guy who scamed many people on gp and also on mxc, so I recommend nobody to go 1st with you in a trade but I strongly recommend use my mm services, much safer

Just to know. someone was scam my acc secom and he scams.i take it back and now i rename.

yeah sure, I heard that story 100 times when I was mm-ing trades on another website

Why do you post in Lains topic to try to get business for yourself? Stop being a stupid jealous faggot and make your own