[EXPLOIT] Enchant your skills with 100% chance

Blitztrager

SAFE Enchant your skills

There few bugs on new enchant system.

When you want to SAFE enchant your skills you will use "Codex SB" and then you will get have SAFE enchant menu (Because you used SAFE way using "codex SB" ). When you do this then the MENU window will change to the normal, NOT SAFE enchant menu, and you can then break the skill if you keep enchanting it. All depends from luck

BUT

You can use this situation and have 100% chance for success while enchanting skills. What's more you will not have to use any more books. You will lose only XP/SP.

1) Go to NPC where you can make a safe enchant using "Codex SB" - you will get the safe enchant menu

2) Enchant skill to +1

3) The enchant menu will change to NOT SAFE enchant menu like you would use normal Book of Giants.

4) Go into the safe enchant menu again and keep enchanting their skills there SAFE. Note you will not need any more special items required like "codex SB".

Working ONLY on L2J servers.

I did not tested it.

Cheers

You get them from Monsters of Hellbound...

There are two books which you can get in Kamael:

'Giant's Secret Codex of Discipline' and 'Giant's Secret Codex of Mastery'

As far as I know you can get drop this book from monsters in Hellboun - new Kamael hunting area.

'Giant's Secret Codex of Mastery'

This method is used to enchant skills more safely. Even if the enchantment fails, the skill does not initialize. Using this method requires 3 times the experience and SP as a common skill enchantment, and you must have the Giant's Secret Codex of Mastery

'Giant's Secret Codex of Discipline'

This function changes the route of an enchanted skill. Based on the variable success rate, the enchanted skills will either maintain their level or drop 1-3 levels. Changing the route requires both the same amount of SP needed for gaining a level as well as 20% of experience. You must have the Giant's Secret Codex of Discipline

http://www.l2wh.com/updrop/itemfind.php?itemid=a590d35a85 'Giant's Secret Codex of Discipline'

I am not sure what exactly monster is droping 'Giant's Secret Codex of Mastery' but I heard you can get it from Hellbound mobs

http://lineage2.stratics.com/wiki/Kamael_Plus_Translation?nocookies=1#Hellbound_-_Towers_of_Steel

If I have a very good exploit then I am seting up a high post count to read post. If Mod's decide post is not worth to hide with so big post count then they can change it.

I am always trying to determine how worth is every exploit I post and decide about post count

If I have a very good exploit then I am seting up a high post count to read post. If Mod's decide post is not worth to hide with so big post count then they can change it.

I am always trying to determine how worth is every exploit I post and decide about post count

Yes but how do you determine the post count? I can only do hiding with 200 posts. How to change this to eg. 150 ?

Oh ok. When you want to post something - press Preview button. Then find "Additional Options" and you will see "Hide this post:" you can determine counter by login time, reply, karma or post.

If you have moer questions just send me a PM and I will help you.

sorry for offtop :)

Yes but how do you determine the post count? I can only do hiding with 200 posts. How to change this to eg. 150 ?

advanced option and there you can set if you require post number, karma,etc... and write a number to textbox

I can't see it but i read something in a forum and it was working

you select the skill you want to enchant and you click on enchant  click click click all the time it is going only +12

if you go to  do it +15 you are kicked from the server