interlude [L2J] Line][age Rebirth

Lucky Dice

Server has Easy farm and good balance i started on this server after 7 months away from L2.Its pretty good.Proffesional staff as it seems since i reported a "bug" they instantly fixed it , me and my friends play there , PM ReVenGeR.Also there are 2 zerg clans but we still own them.

Join ;)

servers admin is noob i will post photos who crys because i ddos his server also is a kid  qqkia@hotmail.com add him will give you free items and make you gm for sure

servers admin is noob i will post photos who crys because i ddos his server also is a kid  qqkia@hotmail.com add him will give you free items and make you gm for sure

you are retard.

You dont even lag us lol.

btw server has 56 online now and growing!

I Wont comment that....noone was about to be given items lol we could notice it in pvp.