[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

1949 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 6:1

1951 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 5:1

1953 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 5:0

That's stupid, anyway..

yes stupid ... shows the past ? Who lives with the past is stupid ... as the guy who show 6:2 ...

It was with almost the same roster ...especially the 5-0 that was this year's.

But it's a totally different match

It was with almost the same roster ...especially the 5-0 that was this year's.

But it's a totally different match

still its the past ... anyway as i said before go take any team and start to do with him smth and all players new. They need some time play up.

Anyway today will be 3-1 for Real Madrit. I end it now ... some barca fanboys will come ^_^

1949 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 6:1

1951 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 5:1

1953 Real Madryt - FC Barcelona 5:0

So what? With the past you will win today Barca?

Cristiano Ronaldo is way Better than Messi.

Better Shoot, Faster running, better plays with head, BEST Freekicks and dribblings.

I didnt see any of these things at the last 3 games between them. I suggest you to call Ronaldo to do all these things today because i wanna see a good fight not Barca make sex with Real again. Btw, Real now has only history and big player names. Barca has team spirit and simple football. The GALACTICOS are not exist anymore. Zidane's and Ronaldo's (the brazilian football player ofc not this idiot from portogual. This guy the only that know to is to dribbling. Not even a simple and good pass. Watch the 5-0 video i posted at the 3:50 and remember this simple but amazing pass of Messi to Villa.) is over.

Olympiakos today wont even reach the 50 points. Make an other one topic to speak about this.

Are you sure about that?I Heard the same before 5-6 months in oaka dude..

Olympiakos today wont even reach the 50 points. Make an other one topic to speak about this.

Face it ... And do other topic if u want to talk about.

So much barca fanboys ... Thats funny guys when barca losing i dont see thats lot fan boys! :P Hypocrites ... :)

Anyway today barca will be raped :) U will see ...

No more arguments. When you cannot answer with arguments this is the best way. Rabbit way. We leave as fast as we can go.Good move!

I am Olympiakos too but with a really lucky score you cannot say that this team can win Panathinaikos. Panathinaikos will be forever better than Olympiakos. If you watch Panathinaikos roster you will see that there are still 2-3 old members. If you watch Olympiakos you will see that the oldest one will be 3-4 years. I want to say that Panathinaikos is a well-organised team and dont change every year all the team. They take 1-2 players and they keep the base of the players.