Sp = 100x

Party Xp = 150x

Party Sp = 150x

Adena Drop = 100x

Items Drop = 50x

Items From RB Drop = 50x

Spoil = 20x

Quest Items Drop = 10x

Quest Rewards = 10x (without Scrolls, Recipes, Items)

Quests XP = 10x

Quests SP = 10x

Events:

Auto TvT Event every hour. Reward: Gold Knight

Valentines Event

Elpy Invasion Event

Rabbit Event

Race Event

Glitering Medal Event

Master Of Enchanting Event

Hero Oly

Game Details:

Safe Enchant : 3

Max Enchant : 30 (EDITED)

Enchant Rate : 70%

Blessed Enchant Rate : 90%

GM Shop till S84-Grade

Full buffer

Global Gatekeeper

ALL Skills Working

Territory Wars

Bug Free Olympiad

All Talismans Working

Hero Monsters System

Auto Skill Learn

Bug Free Castle Sieges

Augment System

Free Auto 1st, 2nd and 3rd class change

Other Details:

Powerful Server Security System

Offline Shop System (returns shop after restart)

Vote For Reward System in Player Control Panel

Edit Character For Vote Points in Player Control Panel

Lots of Events Coming Soon...

Server System Details:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad - 2.83 Ghz

RAM: 4 GB

Storage: 2 X 300 GB hard drives

Internet connection: 100 Mbps

We created this server for long term play so join today and have fun!

Safe Enchant : 3

Max Enchant : 65655

Enchant Rate : 70%

Blessed Enchant Rate : 90%

just ones.... NO thx

PS: how about donates ? server as no or why i can't find it on website... just mean if u have sponsors why u use a ripped website?

Lomkevicius, IamYourDeath your speaking nonsenses lol. +65k only meens that thers no limit for enchanting, but thers a succes rate 70% and stil no one has more then +24 on items, and there are no corupted GM`s. Come and see by your self.

Lomkevicius, IamYourDeath your speaking nonsenses lol. +65k only meens that thers no limit for enchanting, but thers a succes rate 70% and stil no one has more then +24 on items, and there are no corupted GM`s. Come and see by your self.

as they said u will fail with this shit^^

u have blessed 90% anytime u will have player with +50 items or even more, so how should new player or unlucky ones have a chance vs them ?

its just impossible to make a successfully server with 65k max enchant....

PS: about the corruption it will happens on any server with a big staff.... its a fact but if there where a limit lets say +20 it wont make any unbalance if u have a corrupted staff member

SkyNet, you have to cross hell to get Blessed  enchant scrolls here, and its not so easy to make +20 as you think. And about staff: we have 2 administrators one of them is me, other is my friend from my work and i trust him in 100%, and we have 2 Game masters who has got no rights to access GM shop enchanting and other stuff which can unbalance the game, btw I have GMaudit enabled and I read logs from time to time. So i think thers no corruption at all.

i`m talking for the future, anytime u will have guys with op enchants thats clear...

about that your gms have no rights for gm shop and enchants is really nice u should add this to your post to avoid talks about corruption... ofc its still not a 100% guarantee, that there is no corruption but its a start^^

and as u may noticed on any server where they write max enchant is +30 they already cry ^^

for sure i wont join a server with such a high enchant rate and a lot other wont too.

lets see if u can get enough player for your server and if not u still can wipe the enchants and set a enchant restriction ;)

its possible to make successfull server with 65535 max enchant if the enchant rate is very low so ppl wont even get +16, and even if u are going to make +20 max enchant rate, ppl will get +20 items and there will be nothing to do.

Also if u have money and u dont want to make donations there isnt still much sense to buy new website since its going to be riped anyway.