Steal anything with ACTION packet!

axaxa

[hide]Bug runs on almost all servers Interlude

Catching package Action (select yourself), send to "Sending window"

Looking for donator (or noob, enemy/etc)

Invite him to party

Ask him to show weapon/armor/epic (say him, that you will buy it for a great price)

When he put his weapon into TRADE window, you recieve TradeOtherAdd packet. (from server!)

Copy ObjectID of weapon

Select this player (donator), you will obtain packet Action. (from client)

Then change OID in this packet to the OID of weapon (from TradeOtherAdd packet)

Send Action packet to the server (you will obtain his weapon) and do relogin.

After relogin, the weapon will be in your inventory forever, and after donator put his weapon off or do relogin, he will realise, that he lost his weapon!

Works greatfully on all Interlude JAVA servers!

+bonus!

f89VlutAU-0

Oh , this must be the uber exploit working on IL Java servers

(i am not joking)

Wanna test it in next server i try.

We would greatly appreciate if you could make a video exploiting with Trade packets

@Μembers

Please hide your reply with much karma ;)

if it realy works hide it for 800 post.

Well like this i dupe'd my own weapon but after RR it gone.

Then i trade'd one guy try'ed to steal his weapon and (i made action packet etc) it was writing that i failed to pick up his weapon after 2x try the item was on ground just was not able to pick up :D

P.S. But i was not in pt whit him.

target get dc, and u dont get anything :) or you get message sorry, but this item is buget, you cant pick up it..

True but in this bug is one more bug when owner logs item is still on ground but bugged. But owner can pick it UP and his item will gone gone from his inventor and server (duped item and his own item)

if it realy works hide it for 800 post.

Well like this i dupe'd my own weapon but after RR it gone.

Then i trade'd one guy try'ed to steal his weapon and (i made action packet etc) it was writing that i failed to pick up his weapon after 2x try the item was on ground just was not able to pick up :D

yeah, it's dupe and you should prepare action packet, send your weapon to WH, send Action packet, remove/insert SA in the weapon) (to change it's OID)

you should invite him to your party not "random", but "finders keeper"!!! then if you send packet, your char (you must be in part with noob-donator) will pick up his weapon!

i recieve TradeOtherAdd packet on green. and it is always: 21 01 00 00 00 17 0B 01 10 98 1D 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00

plz help.!

TradeOtherAdd - this packet contains OID of somebody's weapon/armor/etc

try to put to trade window something else. for example: if first time you put arcana mace, next time try to put draconic bow and see the diference!

try to put to trade window something else. for example: if first time you put arcana mace, next time try to put draconic bow and see the diference!

yeah, it's dupe and you should prepare action packet, send your weapon to WH, send Action packet, remove/insert SA in the weapon) (to change it's OID)

you should invite him to your party not "random", but "finders keeper"!!! then if you send packet, your char (you must be in part with noob-donator) will pick up his weapon!

Now i get it why need pt :> and That WH dupe part  its intresting. I should remove/add SA from Action OID or from weapon wich is in wh.

P.S. +1 Karma from me

i got:

FB-> 21 01 00 00 00 27 10 01 10 B6 19 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

DB->21 01 00 00 00 17 0B 01 10 98 1D 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00

What is the object weapon:S