interlude [L2OFF] L2Silent

SilentGame

This SilentGame, owner of L2Silent was the same co-owner as L2 Saint, i admit that i was Scofield on L2Saint, true owner of the first one.

That SilentGame, owner of L2Silent is known as Tirrom too (tirrom@live.com). I've been working with him for a long time and i can confirm that its him and also, brazilian, 17 years old.

He forced us to close L2Saint just because we didnt reach our goal of donations: 2k/month.

Money guy, got a lot of money but not enough knowledge.

Now, the success of L2Silent is in your hands, Tirrom. Oh, i mean, the fail of it.

Ray... Envyyyyy? MIMIMI :(

I closed L2Saint because you're corrupt.

Everybody knows who I'm, everybody know L2Silent is the same owner of L2Saint, I've nothing to hide.

If someone ask why I closed L2Saint? "My partner was corrupt and scammer".

This SilentGame, owner of L2Silent was the same co-owner as L2 Saint, i admit that i was Scofield on L2Saint, true owner of the first one.

That SilentGame, owner of L2Silent is known as Tirrom too (tirrom@live.com). I've been working with him for a long time and i can confirm that its him and also, brazilian, 17 years old.

He forced us to close L2Saint just because we didnt reach our goal of donations: 2k/month.

Money guy, got a lot of money but not enough knowledge.

Now, the success of L2Silent is in your hands, Tirrom. Oh, i mean, the fail of it.

Are you retarded or something ? Considering you are one of the biggest scammers of lineage 2 scene, your word worth like shit Mr Steve ;D

Haha correction: my world worth 2 shits, not like yours which worths 2 shits.. Cracking others work/project to make your shit extender the only 'good' one around whata shitty you're fredmoneybr... SHAMEFUL. Now im answering it from my mobile phone so i cant augment something more with you... Oh what about that scripts which you sold me and tirrom for R$1.000,00 Reais an equivalent to US$606,00 USD, and it was nothing more than the used and old interlude scripts shared everywhere... WHOS THE SCAMMER?

So, you... Tirrom, how are by the way? So your scams and corruption  became mine and i didnt knew? EXACTLY Take the responsability and assume it, or are you afraid of losing players and do not reach your donation goal? 

PEACE

Ray... Envyyyyy? MIMIMI :(

I closed L2Saint because you're corrupt.

Everybody knows who I'm, everybody know L2Silent is the same owner of L2Saint, I've nothing to hide.

If someone ask why I closed L2Saint? "My partner was corrupt and scammer".

On your own forums, there is a post of someone, who said asked if this was related to L2-Saint, you denied that it was even related to L2-Saint, you said you had purchased the domain for"advertising".

It was clear from day 1 that L2saint = L2Silent (for those who check domains)

I don't expect much from L2Silent, from the intended buffing system it was clear, that the server was setup specifically to sell AIO to a few suckers, then when you make your money BB server GG.../close site.

Just like L2Saint did a few times already.

This admin is pretty much a scammer, making L2servers for quick donations and then shutting them down when his bad developing skills cause the server to crash and burn.

don't waste your time in this server, firts days ok fine good pvps and mass pvp

now some noobs clan from BR are bots all day , the server basically is pure pve all day, every week you need farm all day you need wait to rbs from subs.. not sieges yet, bots everyday

so the server is just for money :)

and now you can donate for subclass item and cp potions

gl br server :)

Tirrom is an admin who thinks in Money, he dreams of money and imagine money...

Dont waste your time on this, seriously 1/2 month server and ok... bb/gn thanks for your donation, now im richer than before!