Pitch Roll Yaw need suggestions on easier way

Ok well here I am again i have created the .psk imported into unrealed but when I save as .ukx I notice that the pitch roll and yaw need to be adjusted.   From what I have noticed the x, y,z is rotated as well as the pitch roll and yaw, but it seems to always be random on the pitch roll and yaw.   is there an esier way to figure out what the pitch roll and yaw should be for each mesh?  or is there a way in the exporting to make the mesh end up in the right position on the char.?  BTW i'm using 3ds max and unrealed 2004 patched.

Ok well here I am again i have created the .psk imported into unrealed but when I save as .ukx I notice that the pitch roll and yaw need to be adjusted.  From what I have noticed the x, y,z is rotated as well as the pitch roll and yaw, but it seems to always be random on the pitch roll and yaw.  is there an esier way to figure out what the pitch roll and yaw should be for each mesh?  or is there a way in the exporting to make the mesh end up in the right position on the char.?  BTW i'm using 3ds max and unrealed 2004 patched.

ask in l2tool support :) there you have a section for this.