THE KING HAS RETURNED

VeryBram

As some of you might already know, few months ago, the king of L2 also known as dvp has returned to his kingdom and continues killing kids. I made this topic in order to get a bit more information about his returning. I searched information in the official site and forum, cause a friend of mine informed me that he had seen something about dvp in there, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything, therefore I decided to make this topic. I'm just curious when did he return, how were the people like when they saw him and so on. If you have any information about this, please share it with us here, cuz im sure that im not the only who is interested about this. Also, it would be great if you just post a link directed to the topic in official's forum. Thank you very much for reading and understading and thank you for the information in advance.

:D

, but the topic is that i really wanted the information about dvp and i wasn't trolling xD guys here are too much serious wannabes

Nah, we're just mature.