Recruiting!!! Very important!!!

VeryBram

What we expect:

1. Sense of humour.

2. Sense of trolling.

3. Not to be shy.

4. Good experience in L2.

[gr]

1.Λέει ο Τοτός στην μικρή Αννούλα έλα το βράδυ σπίτι μου δεν θα είναι κανείς, πάει και αυτή το βράδυ και όντως δεν ήταν κανείς !

2.DUDE-IM-SUCH-A-GOOD-TROLL-OH-WAIT-CHRIS-MORLEY-EXISTS.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Awkward-Angry-Guy

3.Δεν είμαι ντροπαλός απλός δεν μιλάω σε κορίτσια και την βρίσκω κάνοντας cyber-sex .

4.Ήμουν full donate στον Μάφια και τους είχα γαμήσει όλους ξέρω να κάνω και nobless άμα αγοράσω το caradine`s letter από το gm shop.

[gr]

1.Λέει ο Τοτός στην μικρή Αννούλα έλα το βράδυ σπίτι μου δεν θα είναι κανείς, πάει και αυτή το βράδυ και όντως δεν ήταν κανείς !

2.DUDE-IM-SUCH-A-GOOD-TROLL-OH-WAIT-CHRIS-MORLEY-EXISTS.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Awkward-Angry-Guy

3.Δεν είμαι ντροπαλός απλός δεν μιλάω σε κορίτσια και την βρίσκω κάνοντας cyber-sex .

4.Ήμουν full donate στον Μάφια και τους είχα γαμήσει όλους ξέρω να κάνω και nobless άμα αγοράσω το caradine`s letter από το gm shop.

cool story bro

cool story bro

Αυτό σημαίνει ότι θα με κάνετε invite ; Βtw δεν έχω msn μόνο ένα live messenger τι κάνω ; :(

man you have no friends or just always in a bad mood? :(

Well if you call

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGQQEWRapGuMXYnCTIfT8My6rpBjFPadd6s9IPaysD008A_tAx

he is raging

this friends no i dont have so retarded friends as for my mood im just fucking with you since you , yourself is a retard as well and it's more fun to troll s1 that thinks he is a troll then to go and geek the forum for l2.

rejected

train more and apply next year meng

Please ρε παιδιά θα σας δώσω το account μου από mafia !!!!!!!! Αξίζει πάνω από 3000 plzz

Well if you call

this friends no i dont have so retarded friends as for my mood im just -beep-ing with you since you , yourself is a retard as well and it's more fun to troll s1 that thinks he is a troll then to go and geek the forum for l2.

why you mad all of a sudden though

why you mad all of a sudden though

Is it just me or do your English skills suck and probably are limited to just 100 words that you can't find anything else appropriate with which you could possibly give a proper definition to my mood because surely at this time im not mad what's more im even having more and more fun :)

Is it just me or do your English skills suck and probably are limited to just 100 words that you can't find anything else appropriate with which you could possibly give a proper definition to my mood because surely at this time im not mad what's more im even having more and more fun :)

I do realise you speak english fluently dear sir but may I ask what your current mood is?

I do realise you speak english fluently dear sir but may I ask what your current mood is?

Guess your english does suck, I've wrote it clearly above guess it's too hard for you to keep up with me :)