Am I awesome?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Am I awesome?

• Who the fck are you?
    • Nah, you're not
    • gtfo
    • I like peanutbutter (only for pr0z)

Yo ppl,

How you been? I haven't been on Maxcheaters at all for the past half-whole year; was a bit done with frickin client modding, got a bit on my nerves with ppl paying me and requesting weird shit. Beside that my hotmail on which I had some contact spammed out a bit, so I just put me off of it, maxcheaters in general. Also studying got alot more busy. Got quite a bit into lol, which is pretty lol. Might be getting into retail L2, which is unexpectedly pretty cool.

Was mostly just curious to what happened the time I was gone.

Like; how's the l2 client mod scene now? I know it was pretty dead when I left (there was no mod at all for it lol)

How's the popularity? More sections, new mods?

How's the activity? Like contests or big changing things?

There are some things I've noticed: new skin of course (QQ miss the old orange), some new features n shit, CriticalError got client mod finally ~~ gratz with that bro. But I probably missed a lot.

Not sure about my plans yet, if you got ideas; please let me know. I had some thoughts on getting back in l2 client modding (the new tool is pretty neat), and if I do I'll only make public stuff, and no stuff for private ppl for money and such, don't need money, mostly don't need stress. Perhaps I'm going to do more photoshop, perhaps I'm gonna start a L2 server lol (highly unlikely). I'll sure check in from time to time.

Regards,

LauQ

Yo ppl,

How you been? I haven't been on Maxcheaters at all for the past half-whole year; was a bit done with frickin client modding, got a bit on my nerves with ppl paying me and requesting weird shit. Beside that my hotmail on which I had some contact spammed out a bit, so I just put me off of it, maxcheaters in general. Also studying got alot more busy. Got quite a bit into lol, which is pretty lol. Might be getting into retail L2, which is unexpectedly pretty cool.

Was mostly just curious to what happened the time I was gone.

Like; how's the l2 client mod scene now? I know it was pretty dead when I left (there was no mod at all for it lol)

How's the popularity? More sections, new mods?

How's the activity? Like contests or big changing things?

There are some things I've noticed: new skin of course (QQ miss the old orange), some new features n shit, CriticalError got client mod finally ~~ gratz with that bro. But I probably missed a lot.

Not sure about my plans yet, if you got ideas; please let me know. I had some thoughts on getting back in l2 client modding (the new tool is pretty neat), and if I do I'll only make public stuff, and no stuff for private ppl for money and such, don't need money, mostly don't need stress. Perhaps I'm going to do more photoshop, perhaps I'm gonna start a L2 server lol (highly unlikely). I'll sure check in from time to time.

Regards,

LauQ

Hello mate, long time no see.

[*]The client mod scene is still the same, but now we have more client mods.

[*]Yeah, we've reduced all the dead boards by merging all of them on a single child-board (Just check Other MMORPGs board and you'll see)

[*]Yeah, finally maxtor managed to promote new people to help us with moderating.

[*]We have events hosted by moderators, not by maxtor :]

The skin changed, i miss the old sullen madness too but you'll just get used to the new one :3

Hello mate, long time no see.

[*]The client mod scene is still the same, but now we have more client mods.

[*]Yeah, we've reduced all the dead boards by merging all of them on a single child-board (Just check Other MMORPGs board and you'll see)

[*]Yeah, finally maxtor managed to promote new people to help us with moderating.

[*]We have events hosted by moderators, not by maxtor :]

The skin changed, i miss the old sullen madness too but you'll just get used to the new one :3

Who the fck are you?

nah,kidding ,i remember you when i first joined here.

And yes,old theme is better ;P

Who the fck are you?

nah,kidding ,i remember you when i first joined here.

And yes,old theme is better ;P