[Help] DeathMatch POST

Kantik

Question

Is there someone who can 'be finished somewhere postnout DM to Freya?? I tried already 4 DM, and neither me or did not work at 80%. Is there some kind of dude who's this one if you can 'so it will největči dude.

8 answers to this question

Moved to the proper section, next time take a look at forum rules before posting.

Ontopic, show us your code, tell us whats wrong, and we may help you. Don't expect ready code.

There are shared engines, the only thing left to do, is to adapt them for your pack.

Is there someone who can 'be finished somewhere postnout DM to Freya?? I tried already 4 DM, and neither me or did not work at 80%. Is there some kind of dude who's this one if you can 'so it will největči dude.

I don't even understand your question or questions..

It amazes me how little information people are willing to put in a help thread but expect help all the same...

DeathMatch I just want to give points to other players so it is not the end, if no declaration of Java reads a mistake then I wanted to ask me that someone edited to remuneration received three players ... much you please help to suffer from a longer period for which stim ... otherwise, I took the DM http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=13370&hilit=deathmatch I just edited the version Frey