hellbound [L2DC - H5] L2CLUB 100x HIGH-FIVE Started!

lewzer

ad_starter.jpg

Powered by L2DC

First of all, I'd like to address to the 'haters' who will judge us by the past.

Yes, we did fail with our Freya server, the decision was made too fast when we decided to open server using L2DC Freya. There were not much time to prepare everything from that point and this lead to the failure. Main problems were the geodata and NPC buffer which kept crashing our mysql thus causing lags.

All of this has been solved, we're using latest L2DC HIGH-FIVE geodata and we made our own NPC buffer that doesn't require databases so there is no way it will cause any lags now. On top of that, we're updating to latest release: HIGH-FIVE! It's still not fully completed, but a lot of exciting features (completely working new HF Olympiad, almost all HF skills are working and so on). Stuff is being added/fixed everyday, constantly, every hour. The HIGH-FIVE TEST server has been open for over a month now and everyone is welcome to join the testing! You can track the bugfixing/updating progress in our bug fixes list right here: http://l2club.eu/node/19'>http://l2club.eu/node/19

More information about the updates, whats is being worked on and stuff like that is in our website: http://l2club.eu

So, lets cut to the chase and reveal the stats and features of our upcoming server(some minor balancing changes still might happen):

STARTING April 2nd! 16:00 GMT+0 !

Rates:

• XP/SP 100x
  • Adena 50x
  • Sealstones amount 20x
  • Drop/Spoil 20x
  • Raidboss drop rates: 20x
  • Grandboss drop: 2x
  • Grandboss jewel drop: 1x
  • Normal quests rates - 10x
  • Dynasty/Vesper/Moirai quests rates - 5x
  • Hellbound trust rates - 10x
  • Fame - 3x
  • Fishing rates - 5x

GM SHOP:

• A grade Armors, Weapons, Shields
  • Various potions including Mana potions
  • All Shots, arrows, bolts
  • Clan quest items up to lvl5
  • Low-grade materials (Such as Animal bone, Animal Skin, Stem, Thread, Coal, Charcoal and so on)
  • All materials recipes

NPC BUFFER:

• Normal buffs + improved buffs + some 3rd buffs + songs/dances (COV, POW, Magnus, Siren dance and so on).
  • No Overlord/Dominator buffs!
  • No Resist buffs! (No Resist songs/dances too!)
  • NPC Buffer buffs duration 2 hours!
  • Buff slots: 22  + 4 (With Divine Inspiration books)
  • Dance/Song slots: 12

Additional information:

• NO SUB QUEST
  • Full Nobless quest (Barakel level raised to 80lvl!)
  • Hellbound opened at level 9
  • Forgotten scrolls can be obtained from various quests (Retail like!), Grand Bosses or by participating in Fantasy Isle events! (Krateis Cube and Handyblock checker). More info how they work can be found in our forum.
  • All Raid boss and Grand boss static respawn times retail-like BUT with shortened random period, you can find exact respawn dates here: http://l2club.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=103
  • Hero period - 1 week.
  • Max enchant retail: +16
  • Enchant rates retail: Safe up to +3 (+4 for full body armors) Chance: 66.6%
  • No First/Second/Third class quests
  • Trade chat - GLOBAL
  • Inventory weight limit doubled
  • Max inventory slots - 150
  • Auto loot for normal items
  • Auto skill learn
  • Starting adena: 200k
  • Seven signs period - 1 day
  • TvT event Enabled
  • Mana pots restore 500mp
  • Gatekeeper to All Catacombs/Necropolis

Server features:

• LATEST L2DC HIGH-FIVE REVISION
  • 9 7signs quests! 7 From Epilogue, 2 from HIGH FIVE!
  • 100% RETAIL NPC STATS (Including Grand Bosses)
  • 100% RETAIL NPC SKILLS
  • 100% RETAIL NPC DROPLIST
  • 100% RETAIL ITEMS STATS
  • RETAIL SPAWN SYSTEM (NO STATIC RESPAWNS)
  • All Freya zones
  • All Epilogue zones
  • All Epilogue quests
  • Almost all Freya quests
  • ALL Epilogue + Freya skills
  • Almost all HIGH-FIVE skills
  • Territory Wars
  • NEW HIGH FIVE OLYMPIAD!
  • 3x3 OLYMPIAD
  • Nevit's blessing system
  • Fortress sieges
  • Fortress instances
  • Seed of Destruction
  • Seed of Infinity
  • Hall of Suffering
  • Conquerable clan halls
  • Crystal Caverns
  • All Kamalokas
  • Solo Kamalokas
  • Pailakas
  • Fully working hellbound
  • Nornils garden
  • Krateis' cube
  • Handy block checker
  • Chamber of delusion
  • Dark cloud mansion
  • 25 Various retail events that will be enabled from time to time!
  • BOT Protection.  You will get autobanned if you try using bots!
  • Hardware DDoS protection
  • Working all Talismans!
  • Working accessories augmentation
  • All grandbosses are freya-like!
  • And so much more!

Visit our website for more information and details! http://L2CLUB.eu

u will again fail man really sux features

lol!, have you even read them? There are only few servers around that can compare with us feature-wise so better shut up before making those 'witty' comments.

To tell you the truth i dont say good luck i cant because just like all the other l2dc servers your will be no exception...same features, same bugs, same unbalance and overall same issues.

Anyway you will realise that l2dc is not as good as you think it is :)

To tell you the truth i dont say good luck i cant because just like all the other l2dc servers your will be no exception...same features, same bugs, same unbalance and overall same issues.

Anyway you will realise that l2dc is not as good as you think it is :)

Yes, your judgment would be correct... If you had tested and checked what have changed during past few months.. But of course you're L2DC hater and in everywhere where its possible you will make a hate comment about it no matter what. Without even knowing what has changed/been updated and so on.

Rage on!

Yes, your judgment would be correct... If you had tested and checked what have changed during past few months.. But of course you're L2DC hater and in everywhere where its possible you will make a hate comment about it no matter what. Without even knowing what has changed/been updated and so on.

Rage on!

Look...you say that because you dont know coreside things and you said that not me. You are a dp guy i always said that l2dc is a good pack if we look only the scripts.

Now about me raging well...no im not raging i told you my opinion before and i say it now too l2dc sucks non of their servers worthy enough to play on simple because they have no player on it or they manipulate the online counters, and that has to be done for a reason.

IF my server would be as good as they say so, i would really need to use online playercount manipulation in cb for example(its a feature of l2dc so..).

L2DC is overrated everyone knows this except the fans :)

lol!, have you even read them? There are only few servers around that can compare with us feature-wise so better shut up before making those 'witty' comments.

u cant call me shut up F.acking real nab get a brain .... i just say my think and we say here abouth anythink comment u dont like my comment u need to shut to ur gab (****ing brainess's)

u cant call me shut up F.acking real nab get a brain .... i just say my think and we say here abouth anythink comment u dont like my comment u need to shut to ur gab (****ing brainess's)

ehm how to say this...

http://translate.google.com/#