[HELP] AutoLootAdena

StarSCreams

Question

hi all, I just want a little help in this mod, I have a code but I have worked I think is wrong, I incorporate into my project on: autolootadena for the adena dropping on the floor and other items not

autoloot item in order all exept adena.

this code does not work for me I have to l2jserver freya

@@ -1402,7 +1402,8 @@
                 // Check if the autoLoot mode is active
                 if (isFlying()
                       || (!isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT)
-                        || (isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS))
+                        || (isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS)
+                        || (Config.AUTO_LOOT_ADENA && item.getItemId() == 57))
                     player.doAutoLoot(this, item); // Give the item(s) to the L2PcInstance that has killed the L2Attackable
                     else
                        dropItem(player, item); // drop the item on the ground

any solution? thanks

sorry my bad english :-\

7 answers to this question

As I remember there is config for auto lot in L2J so what the point to add something like this again?

if I add this type of configuration, there is currently setup for "autolootraidboss" and "general autoloot"and I want to add "autoloot adena" if you can help me I appreciate matim :D

Why dont you let them loot with the party options...

I don't know what client your using but as i remember after final there is loot party option!!!

That could be a solution!!!

Also you can drop all the items and the adena always divide to each group member if someone pick up unless no party!!!

Anyway give us more info to help you!!!

i need work this patch:

Index: java/config/Character.properties
   ===================================================================
   --- java/config/Character.properties   (revision 3633)
   +++ java/config/Character.properties   (working copy)
   @@ -528,6 +528,10 @@
   # Default: False
   AutoLootRaids = False

+# If set to true, adena is automatically picked up, even if AutoLoot is set to false.
   +# Default: False
   +AutoLootAdena = False
   +
   # This is the time in seconds that it will take for the player command "//unstuck" to activate.
   # Default: 300
   UnstuckInterval = 300
   Index: java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java
   --- java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java   (revision 3633)
   +++ java/net/sf/l2j/Config.java   (working copy)
   @@ -162,6 +162,7 @@
      public static int STARTING_SP;
      public static boolean AUTO_LOOT;
      public static boolean AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS;
   +   public static boolean AUTO_LOOT_ADENA;
      public static int UNSTUCK_INTERVAL;
      public static int TELEPORT_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT;
      public static int PLAYER_SPAWN_PROTECTION;
   @@ -1304,6 +1305,7 @@
                  STARTING_SP = Integer.parseInt(Character.getProperty("StartingSP", "0"));
                  AUTO_LOOT = Boolean.parseBoolean(Character.getProperty("AutoLoot", "false"));
                  AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS = Boolean.parseBoolean(Character.getProperty("AutoLootRaids", "false"));
   +               AUTO_LOOT_ADENA = Boolean.parseBoolean(Character.getProperty("AutoLootAdena", "false"));
                  UNSTUCK_INTERVAL = Integer.parseInt(Character.getProperty("UnstuckInterval", "300"));
                  TELEPORT_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT = Integer.parseInt(Character.getProperty("TeleportWatchdogTimeout", "0"));
                  PLAYER_SPAWN_PROTECTION = Integer.parseInt(Character.getProperty("PlayerSpawnProtection", "0"));
   @@ -2374,6 +2376,7 @@
         else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("SpBookNeeded")) SP_BOOK_NEEDED = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
         else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("AutoLoot")) AUTO_LOOT = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
         else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("AutoLootRaids")) AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
   +      else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("AutoLootAdena")) AUTO_LOOT_ADENA = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
         else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("AutoLootHerbs")) AUTO_LOOT_HERBS = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);

else if (pName.equalsIgnoreCase("AltKarmaPlayerCanBeKilledInPeaceZone")) ALT_GAME_KARMA_PLAYER_CAN_BE_KILLED_IN_PEACEZONE = Boolean.parseBoolean(pValue);
   Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java
   --- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java   (revision 3605)
   +++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/L2Attackable.java   (working copy)
   @@ -42,11 +42,11 @@
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Party;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Skill;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2DoorInstance;
   -import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2NpcInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2FortSiegeGuardInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2GrandBossInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2MinionInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2MonsterInstance;
   +import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2NpcInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PetInstance;
   import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2SiegeGuardInstance;
   @@ -1402,7 +1402,8 @@
                     // Check if the autoLoot mode is active
                     if (isFlying()
                           || (!isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT)
   -                        || (isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS))
   +                        || (isRaid() && Config.AUTO_LOOT_RAIDS)
   +                        || (Config.AUTO_LOOT_ADENA && item.getItemId() == 57))
                        player.doAutoLoot(this, item); // Give the item(s) to the L2PcInstance that has killed the L2Attackable
                     else
                        dropItem(player, item); // drop the item on the ground

on L2JServer Last Revision Freya.

waiting help..

EDIT:

when I add the patch nothing happens the adena still get the inventory of character

Bro this code means that when you turn off auto loot for Raid Bosses normally the adena will fall on the ground!!!

With this code they get looted so they get auto picked up and they go to players inventory!!!  So what do you meen by this?

when I add the patch nothing happens the adena still get the inventory of character

Bro this code means that when you turn off auto loot for Raid Bosses normally the adena will fall on the ground!!!

With this code they get looted so they get auto picked up and they go to players inventory!!!  So what do you meen by this?

ok bro I'll try that after I come up with an answer